Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Old 09-30-2011, 08:11 AM

2011 Ornament Exchange Sign up

: ornie: rnie:

Please post on this page if you are participating in the ornament exchange for 2011.

The rules for joining this exchange are simple:

You must have 75 posts to join.

Those that are interested can post here on this thread. When you see someone you want to exchange with, PM them and exchange addresses and information on how you want to swap. Please do not post any information concerning any exchanging in this thread as it will be removed.

The particulars of the exchange will be between those involved. Whether you exchange homemade or store bought items, one or five ornaments, or spend a little or a lot per ornament, it will all be decided by those doing the swapping.

If you have any questions, please contact Minny or Tami (ajrsmom).

Disclaimer: Since all of the exchanging for this club is to be done PRIVATELY, FamilyCorner.com, the owner and moderators are in no way responsible for the transactions that take place here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

WE DO NOT POST OUR MAILING INFO ON THE BOARD. PLEASE PM THOSE THAT YOU WANT TO EXCHANGE WITH FOR THEIR INFO.

PLEASE DO NOT MENTION NAMES ON THE BOARDS SO IT WON'T CAUSE ANY HURT FEELINGS TO ANYONE THAT YOU AREN'T EXCHANGING WITH. WHEN YOU RECEIVE AN ORNAMENT, ONLY POST THAT YOU RECEIVED AN ORNAMENT & THEN LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR ME TO LET ME KNOW WHO IT WAS FROM.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PHOTOS OF ORNAMENTS RECEIVED UNTIL THE END OF DECEMBER.

THANKS FOR JOINING US.

HAPPY EXCHANGING

Last edited by ajrsmom; 10-06-2011 at 12:20 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:36 AM

I'll be the first to sign up.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:49 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi I would like to participate in the ornie exchange.

Blessings,
Dawn

Old 09-30-2011, 01:06 PM

Hi Dawn,
Welcome to the annual ornament exchange.

I forgot to mention that you don't have to exchange with everyone.. only those you want to exchange with. Some of our members can't exchange with all on the list, so they only exchange with those that they are able to. This is one reason we don't like to mention names on the boards so that the ones that aren't able to exchange with everyone won't feel bad.

The sign ups will be taken til Oct 15th.

ALL ORNAMENTS MUST BE SENT OUT BY THE END OF NOVEMBER TO HAVE TIME TO REACH THE RECIPIENTS. THOSE THAT ARE OUT OF THE USA WILL TAKE LONGER SO BE SURE TO GET THOSE OUT EARLY.

ALL EXCHANGES MUST BE HONORED.. IF FOR SOME REASON YOU HAVE TO DROP OUT AFTER SIGNING UP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!

THANKS ALL & HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH THE EXCHANGE!

Last edited by Minny; 09-30-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:57 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I would love to be a part of this...anyone wanting and willing to exchange with me, just send me a private message through the boards...so it does not get lost in my regular email...Thanks

Deb Westbury
Old 10-01-2011, 06:37 AM

We're off to a nice start with 3 participating in the exchange this year. I will post the names of those participating. I will add names to the list as I see their posts.

1. Minny
2. Mom
3. Debwestbury
Old 10-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

This was so much fun last year! Please sign me up, Minny!
Old 10-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Nine Year Member

I am in this year too, thanks Minny!

"God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of love, power, and a sound mind."
Old 10-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Gloria and I are in it as well. sorry she cannot post but she is away taking care of her dad, but asked me to put her name into the pot.
for anyone that would like to swap with us, please let me know.. and if you only want to swap with her and not me that ok as well, or vice versa.. those that does swap with us, and they are the same, I hope you do not mind gettng one pkg with 2 ornies it it.. also if you send to us, you may do the same, sending out 2 ornies in one pkg.. LOL

again if you only want to swap with just one of us, the other one won't get upset..
her username is Queen of Hoot.

Minny, hope this is ok with you that I'm posting her name...

it will be her first ornie swap and I've done it for yrs... a old timer for this and I can say I have enjoy it each time I have taken part, some beautiful store bought as well handmade gifts.

Please do not forget to put your names or them...

PS. I got one last yr that I use on one of my red hats.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:35 PM

I have asked on another thread for those that want to participate to come here to post.. if they fail to post on this thread, they WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THIS YEAR'S EXCHANGE. If you kow of someone that wanted in, please let them know to come here to sign up.
Thanks

I have the following so far.. if you signed up & your name isn't on this list, please let me know asap.

1. Minny
2. Mom
3. Debwestbury
4. Vrsherren
5. Lifestar
6. Chocolatechip
7. Ellenmellon
8. Kathymac
9.. Queenofhoot
10. Bar-bar

Last edited by Minny; 10-04-2011 at 02:40 PM.