Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Parenting > Parenting Issues > Pregnancy & Birth

Pregnancy & Birth Are you trying to conceive, or are you pregnant now? Share your stories, thoughts, and goals here!

Old 06-22-2005, 05:59 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Pregnancy Cravings

Just curious as to what kind of cravings others had while they were/are pregnant.

I craved Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips, hard candy, and Tootsie Rolls for my 1st child, no cravings for my 2nd, chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup, crushed Oreos, choc. sprinkles and choc. chips for my 3rd, and with this pregancy chinese food and coffee ice cream.

What did you crave?
E-Ma to 3

Look to the future, because that is where you'll spend the rest of your life. ~ George Burns ~
Old 06-22-2005, 07:24 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
I had morning, noon and night sickness with my first son until the 1st day of the 4th month of my pregnancy. After that, I was just happy to eat again.

With my DD, I didnt have any morning sickness. I craved oranges and orange juice. Later on in the months, I craved p-nut butter.

My Mom craved tartar sauce with me----that's a strange one too!!

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 06-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

chuckle

CHOCOLATE!! I couldn't get enough of it w/either of the girls. W/dd #2 though I had morning, noon & night sickness until I was about 4 months ago too. Once when dh was making either spaghetti or chow mein (both of which I love) for dinner just the smell of it sent me running to the bathroom. I overheard dd #1 saying to him "I guess mommy's not having dinner w/us tonight" . Kathy
Old 06-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I'm craving all kinds of meat. Never in my life have I drooled watching a steak being grilled! It's nothing like my other two. I still have MS but not nearly as bad as with my girls. I swear I could just eat meat and potatoes and have no problems, maybe it's a boy this time
Old 06-23-2005, 01:51 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Katiedid, I also got so sick just smelling spaghetti sauce when my Dh would make it. He would use garlic and other spices and I would go running too!!!

I remember one time when we went out to eat and they put a wonderful plate of chicken parmigian in front of me..... I took one look at it and asked them to box it up for me. The waitress took one look at my face and said " Honey, Ill get this out of your way and bring you some crackers because I've been there before too." Guess that was 'nuff said, lol

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 06-23-2005, 03:38 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

my cravings were salt and ice. i ate salt by the handful, and chewed on ice. my dr said it must be something my body was missing, because i never had high blood pressure. i wish id had natural cravings. sigh. leave it to me.

have a good day.

http://ehale.avonrepresentative.com/
Old 06-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

With Big DS, I craved White Castle cheeseburgers and then later in the pregnancy I wanted mashed potatoes. DS can't stand White Castles but he is a big mashed potato eater.

With DD, it was Taco Hell bean burritos. She loves to eat those! I also went through a lot of watermelon, as I recall.

With Luke, it was cinnamon "cake" donuts and Wendy's chicken sandwich. And for some weird reason I couldn't get enough lemonade to drink....and that's not a drink I normally choose.
Old 06-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

With my son...

I craved apple juice. Drank tons of it.... and at five years old, that same baby loves apple juice! With my daughter, I drank more Pepsi than I probably should have, any that same baby at three, loves Pepsi!
Old 06-24-2005, 02:45 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I craved Subway's seafood and crab, Pizza, and Big Macs.
Tammy
Old 06-24-2005, 01:06 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

With my daughter-thin sliced Oscar Meyer bologna on soft wheat bread

With my son-chocolate milk