Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Parenting > Parenting Issues > Pregnancy & Birth

Pregnancy & Birth Are you trying to conceive, or are you pregnant now? Share your stories, thoughts, and goals here!

View Poll Results: Are you or is someone you know pregnant?
Yes, I'm pregnant! 6 5.00%
No, I'm not pregnant 68 56.67%
A friend or family member is pregnant 42 35.00%
I am trying to conceive 6 5.00%
I can't have children 9 7.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2005, 06:22 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Are you or is someone you know pregnant?

Are you pregnant? How far along? If not you, someone close to you? Are you trying to conceive?

visit my blogs:
Amanda's Cookin'
Crafts by Amanda
Old 04-16-2005, 06:42 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

With a DD that just turned 21 and two DS..ages 13 and 10 1/2, I don't THINK so!!!

Although my DD is not yet ready to get married or have a baby, I can't wait to be a grandma!!!
Old 04-16-2005, 07:00 AM
dolls123

I have 2 sister-in-law's who are pregnant.
Old 04-16-2005, 07:03 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

No more babies in this house!!! My 3 are busy enough for me so we took permeant measures to not have any more. I love them all dearly but knew that 3 was all we wanted.
Just last night I found out a close friend is pregnant with her third and is very excited as are all of her close friends. It will be fun to follow her through her pregnancy

Hugs Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 04-16-2005, 07:03 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Are you or someone that you know pregnant?

Thankfully. NO!
but my son's girlfriend is due next month, my brother's wife due in sept. and a friend of mine is due in June!!
Old 04-16-2005, 07:45 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Been there, done that. I have two children and don't know anyone who is expecting. Most of my friends have opted not to have children. For some of them, I think it is the right idea.
Old 04-16-2005, 07:48 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

We have 3 beautiful little girls--so far. Ages 4 yrs, 2 yrs and 10 1/2 months. We have always wanted six. We are hoping for boys now, but of course we will love whatever God blesses us with. My youngest two are 18 months apart and the oldest is 2 years older than the middle. I hope in having them close together, they will always be close.

Hey, I won!

Old 04-16-2005, 08:26 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

I have 2 boys ages 8 and 6. I have been trying to get pregnant for 14 months, with no luck. With my first 2 I got pregnant right away. I don't want to wait too long between the kids (as it is, it's a big difference) so we may try to have 2 more so that it won't be by itself. Does that make sense? I love kids, and even though mine are a handful I know we're all ready for another addition to our family; my kids are wanting me to "give them" a new baby. My 6 year old was grocery shopping with me and there was a baby in a cart the next checkout lane over and he said" Oh look a baby! Can we take it home?"
MidnightAngel
Old 04-16-2005, 09:16 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I can't have any more children so I answered I can't have children .

I answered I can't have children. I have one child that I had a very hard time having I had to have an Emergency C-Section to have her and I was Deathly Sick the whole entire Pregnancy.
Our Second Child never Implanted Properly and My Body Aborted Him so I misscarried him( I was also becoming Deathly Sick with him as well) .
So I answered I can't have children because I would become deathly sick and either loose the baby and or my life as well.
I would love to have more children but I honestly can't have any more.

My FC Member Awards!

Hey, I won!
Old 04-16-2005, 10:02 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I have 4 children, 1 granddaughter and another granddaughter due June 1. I also have a great nephew due June 10. I can hardly wait for either of them to be born!
Hugs & Happiness~~~ Paula

http://summdaysummway.blogspot.com