Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Parenting > Parenting Issues > Pregnancy & Birth

Pregnancy & Birth Are you trying to conceive, or are you pregnant now? Share your stories, thoughts, and goals here!

View Poll Results: Are you or is someone you know pregnant?
Yes, I'm pregnant! 6 5.00%
No, I'm not pregnant 68 56.67%
A friend or family member is pregnant 42 35.00%
I am trying to conceive 6 5.00%
I can't have children 9 7.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

voted in poll! I am not pregnant...answered that rtather than can't have any as with science these days I could have a reversal and possibly have more, if it wasn't risky --eek! and if we had that kind of money (ha! lol lol)

I had a tubal litigation while married to my first hubby, after having three children. Now remarried to a much younger man, I worry about the fact that I cannot have more kids and he has none of his own bloodline. He says this is okay but later down the road, who knows? His mother has a real problem with it though.

I personally get the baby love bug when playing with all my little nieces and nephews but I think i am done lol...my older two are teens and my 'baby' is 5.

Last edited by ScatteredMama; 04-16-2005 at 11:01 AM.
Old 04-16-2005, 03:26 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

my son and his future wife, jumped the gun and are now with child. she just found out 2 days ago. so I will be a grandma again 5th one
we told them they cannot move over 25 miles away. the other four crandchild live out of state and we never get to see them. this one IS going to get spoiled.
ain't being a granny great!
Old 04-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Friend of the Family
FamilyCorner Newbie

I have been trying to concieve for about 6 yrs, but nothing is happening. I have been to doctors but none can tell me why. I am very sad over this, because I want another child so bad. It is time to add another to the family. I hope it happens soon.
Old 04-16-2005, 05:50 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

THANK, GOD, no I am not pregnant, after 3 boys who are rraised married and have given me 8 grandchildren a full time job and a chronically ill husband, that is all I need to go completely NUTS
Old 04-16-2005, 06:22 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Although I would love to have another child, it ain't gonna happen at this time. Its just not in the cards right now and Im hitting that age when I feel that Im getting too old to do it again.

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 04-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
MidnightAngel, I worried about the age differences in having another baby too. I wanted to get pregnant when my son was almost 2 but it didnt happen until he was 5. He is now 7 and my DD is almost 2 and they couldnt be closer!
He is absolutely wonderful with her and she adores him. I wouldnt have planned it this way but Im so thankful for 2 healthy, wonderful children. I believe that things happened like this for a reason---one that I didnt know about beforehand.

Good Luck to you!

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 04-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

My DIL just had her baby last friday. Her name is Elizabeth Marie. She is a sweetie. My youngest is 7. I wish I could have a girl of my own but love my two boys to death!! hugs kim
Old 04-16-2005, 06:52 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

No one pregnant at this moment-but my in the past 3 weeks my cousin nd his wife had a little boy named Sten William, and my friend and her husband just got thier 2nd adoptive child- Justin Henry was born on Valentines Day and joined his adoptive family just in time for Easter.
Old 04-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

chuckle What, me pregnant?!

Not hardly! Surgically impossible ~ now ~ thank Heaven! I am the mother of three (all grown) and grandmother to 9, and there are no great-grandchildren on the way yet!

I can laugh out loud about that question now with great abandon 'cause I am sixty and there is absolutely no way!

I love having grandkids, six of whom live within 200 yards of me. All my grandkids are God's reward to me for not having killed my own when they were young!

Sandie
Old 04-16-2005, 07:48 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Two of my DILs are pregnant. Jenny is due Aug. 28th, one month after Mackenzie's first birthday! Stacey is due Oct. 22nd (their first.) This has given baby fever to our other DIL, Tami, but so far no luck.