Prayer Partners/Prayer Chain

You're on Page 1 of 54
Go to
  • Hi everyone. On another thread I posted (What Do You Do When You Have a Bad Day?) most everyone, if not everyone, said pray. Some mentioned having prayer partners or a prayer chain. I thought that sounded like a great idea and wanted to know if anyone wanted to join in.

For lack of a better way to do it, I would see us just putting out a message about needing prayer and then having others respond when they have prayed for you. I don't know. Anyone have any suggestions about this or want to do it?

I know many of us pray for each other privately anyway but this would be a way to let the power of prayer for each other expand worldwide.
  • I think a prayer thread is a great idea. I am always amazed at the power of prayer. The ways of the Lord are so amazing.
    Praying for each other is always important but I know there are so many times that problems seem so overwelming that we need reinforcements.
  • Please pray for me that I will find work soon. We need the money!
    peace and thanks, train.
    Thank you, Julie, for starting this prayer chain.
  • Consider it done.

Sueanne has a lump in her breast that is to be biopsied. Let's all pray for her too.
  • This was really a great idea!!! Our Church has a prayer chain & everyone phones everyone whenever there is a request - be it unspoken or otherwise. 1 thing I know for sure in this world....PRAYER CHANGES THINGS!!!!
    God Bless
    Prayers,
  • prayer chains?
    Do you belong to prayer chains? I am on a couple and find them to be very spiritually rewarding as well as very helpful during problem times.

If interested in joing a very good yet small one then check:

[email protected]

(e-mail: [email protected])

Jayne
  • Thank's Nagymom,
    I do not belong to any prayer chains but I am going to check these out and may do so!
    peace,train
  • Prayerchain
    Nagymom,
    I like trainlady have never belonged to a prayer chain, but I am going to check it out.
    Thanks for the info..
    Lonestargal
  • I belong to a site called Haunted House of Freebies once you sign up your can post prayers and reply to others about their prayers its grat I have meet a lot of friends there!!! LadyH.Lee
  • Nagymom, Thanks for the address I will check it out.
    Hooya