FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   Prayer Partners/Prayer Chain (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/4131-prayer-partners-prayer-chain.html)

Juliecc913 09-28-2002 09:51 PM

Prayer Partners/Prayer Chain

Hi everyone. On another thread I posted (What Do You Do When You Have a Bad Day?) most everyone, if not everyone, said pray. Some mentioned having prayer partners or a prayer chain. I thought that sounded like a great idea and wanted to know if anyone wanted to join in.

For lack of a better way to do it, I would see us just putting out a message about needing prayer and then having others respond when they have prayed for you. I don't know. Anyone have any suggestions about this or want to do it?

I know many of us pray for each other privately anyway but this would be a way to let the power of prayer for each other expand worldwide.:)

graceygrammy 09-29-2002 08:16 AM

I think a prayer thread is a great idea. I am always amazed at the power of prayer. The ways of the Lord are so amazing.
Praying for each other is always important but I know there are so many times that problems seem so overwelming that we need reinforcements.

trainlady 10-10-2002 04:29 PM

Please pray for me that I will find work soon. We need the money!
peace and thanks, train.
Thank you, Julie, for starting this prayer chain. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Juliecc913 10-10-2002 05:43 PM

Consider it done.

Sueanne has a lump in her breast that is to be biopsied. Let's all pray for her too.

stekim 10-11-2002 03:49 AM

This was really a great idea!!! Our Church has a prayer chain & everyone phones everyone whenever there is a request - be it unspoken or otherwise. 1 thing I know for sure in this world....PRAYER CHANGES THINGS!!!!
God Bless
Prayers,

nagymom 04-16-2003 07:22 AM

prayer chains?

Do you belong to prayer chains? I am on a couple and find them to be very spiritually rewarding as well as very helpful during problem times.

If interested in joing a very good yet small one then check:

[email protected]

(e-mail: [email protected])

Jayne

trainlady 04-21-2003 09:49 AM

Thank's Nagymom,
I do not belong to any prayer chains but I am going to check these out and may do so!
peace,train:daisy:

Lonestargal 04-23-2003 11:30 AM

Prayerchain

Nagymom,
I like trainlady have never belonged to a prayer chain, but I am going to check it out.
Thanks for the info..
Lonestargal :daisy:

LadyHLee 04-23-2003 03:04 PM

I belong to a site called Haunted House of Freebies once you sign up your can post prayers and reply to others about their prayers its grat I have meet a lot of friends there!!! LadyH.Lee^^ ^^

hooyakiden 04-23-2003 06:35 PM

Nagymom, Thanks for the address I will check it out.
Hooya