Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Lynette,
I will pray for God's loving arms to encircle these two young moms. My heart is just breaking for them. I have never experienced this kind of loss, but I have had friends and family who have, so I know the pain can be great. I know the Lord will send His peace to these families.

Thank you for sharing this and giving me a chance to pray for these ladies. It is my privilege to pray for them.

Is there anything else I can do?

Blessings to you too, hon,
Jenna
Old 02-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Ima31girl - Prayers are being said for your friends. It has to be very hard on them to lose their children.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 02-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

This is so awesome!

You know this is what makes our lives so much easier! We share our concerns and that is so important. So thank you and I will pray for your concerns any time as well. My FC Prayer Journal is right here beside me! I have requests, LET'S PRAY! I long to write those answered prayers in there!

Thank you!
Hugs!
Lynette
Old 02-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Assistant Moderator

redcardinalbird
we are thankful you have joined us.

the word Prayer has several veses in bible talking about prayers

We are sisters and brothers in Christ no matter where we are in this world. God brings us together to lift up one another, and it we should look at praying for one another a privelidge

John 15:7
if ye abide in me, and my words abide in you ask, and ye shall received, that your joy may be full.

2 Cor 1:3-4
I am also the Father who comforts you in all your trouble.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:07 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Good morning, everyone!

In case you weren't aware, please keep vjumpstart and her family in your prayers, her dear grandmother passed away last night. BUt praise God, dh made it home safely and is there to comfort her!
Old 02-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Assistant Moderator

I talked to one of our members not long ago that name is Suealln and her daughter had surgery last week

also I talked to craftyldy and she got her computer back but now she is having trouble with her feet sweeling so lets keep her in our prayers.

Lord I lift up these ladies along with the other prayer request here. I ask for healing to come, for peace and a understanding of why some things happens, for those questions that we have that there is no answers, just let them feel YOUR LOVE wrap them up as a warm blanket, where they have hope to look toward.
May our examples show them YOUR LOVE, may we be a light for them to see a glance of YOUR LOVE.

IT not easy to lose love one, but thank YOU LORD that you are there with us if we just open our heaarts to allow YOU to be there with us thru these times.

Thank YOU JESUS for everything.
I ask you to be with my sisters as they go off to work, and whatever you place in thier lives this week, to have a good week, be with Lynette to have a lighter load, to be with the others that are coming to this site.
May we have the ears to hear what it is you would have us to do this week and in our everyday lifes.

Be with trainlady as she witness and caring for those that are hunry and thrirsty and those that doesnt' have you i thier lives.
Thank you JESUS for your precious LOVE you have for us.
IN JESUS Name I pray
amen
Old 02-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Assistant Moderator

for those that not visit JOY and concern thead there are many over there that needs our prayes

One of them will be

momofjems
Quote:
Mom had just been taken to the hospital by ambulance had taken a big fall and Her blood pressure was sky high

I want to lift up a little girl tht the gdaughter of my friend for she went in for her astma has got so bad she couldn't breath. thanks in advance.
Old 02-09-2004, 01:43 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hey Prayer Warriors...

Anyone read any good books on Prayer lately? I have two fabulous books to tell you about. The first one is a 2-in-1 Book.
The first is "What Happens When Women Pray" & "What Happens When God Answers". By Evelyn Christianson

The second one is one of many....."The Power Of A Praying Wife" by Stormie Ormartian. This is one of my very absolute favs. I have grown through reading it. Check out your local Christian Book Stores and even Walmarts, etc that sell Christian books. Actually I purchased the Evelyn Christianson one at a second hand store. I get alot of my books there! Can afford those!!

Last edited by Lynette; 02-09-2004 at 02:44 PM.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:20 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Good Morning Ladies

Do You have room for a
Preacher on this thread??????

I have browsed all the post to this thread and I will keep all those mentioned in my prayers...........
Old 02-11-2004, 07:14 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Welcome Brother Pat. Interesting to have a male on the the thread. I think you are only the 2nd I've come across on familycorner.
Ima31girl, I have The Power of a Praying Wife, but honestly, I haven't read it yet. I liked the O'martians music from years ago. I've read part of the Power of a praying parent & it was good.

Closed Thread