Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.
Old 03-05-2004, 08:59 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Barbara, (bar_bar) are you doing okay? Just been watching the news early this morning and dh and I have been praying for you and all the others who live in the Texas area during this horrific storm.

Please let us know how you are and we will be praying!

Hugs,
Lynette
Old 03-05-2004, 09:48 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Bar-bar, I am praying for your family. How scary to live through the near death of your grandson. I will pray for healing for your precious grandson. I will pray for God to comfort you and lift the weight you are feeling.

I pray for John and your son as well. Do you mind giving us your son's name? I like to know the name of the souls I am praying for, it helps me to feel a more personal connection.

Oh, hon, I am feeling so much of a hopeful feeling for you and your family. The healing hand of the Lord is with you all, I know it!

I am so glad you let us know about your needs, it is my privilege to pray for you all.

Blessings,
Jenna
Old 03-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Assistant Moderator

Thank you for your prayers and concerns.

we are ok. yes we did get some of the storm, but nothing compare to what some some areas got... we did get some people around here that lost roofs, tore other things up, but for us we are ok, Praise GOD... I was sitting with friends in a resturant as it was storming outside.... we waiting till it pass before leaving yesterday...

again thanks for the concern ...Lynette....

more concern about my step son, athought he is only 8 yrs younger than I am. LOL, which is name is Brian.... and dear husbnad name is John... and grandson name is Johnathan.... yep name after his papa, (step) but he also has the name of his other grandpa and his daddy...

the granddaughter that has to have testing name is Hanna...

thanks again for the prayers.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:08 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Thank you for the names of your family, bar-bar. I will pray for John, Brian, Hanna and little Jonathan. I love the name Jonathan! Would have been my first choice for DS, if our last name wasn't Johnson!

Love in Christ,
Jenna
Old 03-05-2004, 11:18 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

And I second Jenna's response. We will be praying as well. EVERYTHING these days are to be left in God's Amazing hands!!

Love ya, Barbara,
Lynette
Old 03-05-2004, 11:37 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I am praying also, for Barbara's family, for Cathy's family, too.
I want to ask that you pray for my BIL. I can't go into details, but he really needs God to bring him to a place of surrender. His life is a mess and needs the Lord. Until he comes to the place of desperation, I don't think he will pay much attention. But, we know that God is able and willing to rescue him . Oh, his name is Darrell.
Old 03-05-2004, 12:37 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Most definitely, Linda...will be praying! Did you get your snail mail yet today?
Old 03-05-2004, 01:00 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hi Linda,
Prays for Darrell will definitely be coming from me too! God knows what the needs are and I will pray that He is with your BIL.

How is your health, Linda? I am continuing to pray for you.

Love,
Jenna
Old 03-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I would like to request prayers for my DS. He is struggling with a physics class in school and is feeling a bit discouraged and overwhelmed. He is a good kid with a great capacity for learning, but this one is really a challenge for him. Can't blame the poor kid, advanced physics would do me in! I would really appreciate your prayers for him.

Thank you my sisters in Christ!
Jenna
Old 03-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Assistant Moderator

Lord I come to thee in prayer for these sisters of mine in your name, to bring guidance to Jenna's son as he does his study,
to Linda Lou's bil,Darrel, may he come to know you before it too late LORD, I pray that you send someone in his life that will show him the way, to help him see the light..

I ask you Lord to continue to put your healing hand on Linda Lou as she gain her strenght and be on the road of recoverry and help the doctors to find what the matter is. For doctors thru your guidance and healing can help us. and we thank you for Doctors.

I ask you continue to restore Lynettes health and help her as she does your ministry each day...

there are so many others prayers LORD, and we don't have to name them for YOU know each need, each name, and what lies ahead for us all. I thank you for all you given to us and will do and give us... Thank you for the prayers that has been answeres and the ones that are answered by not being answered.

I thank you for coming together in unity and to pray for one another, for the time we can come to you and pray for our sisters and brothers.
I thank you for the internet that we can come together even if we do not know one another but thru you LORD we have a bond for that bond is YOUR LOVE< YOUR as our Personal Savior and we are the children unto you.

I thank you and ask these things in your name
amen.

Closed Thread