FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2016-2017 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/32744-2016-2017-prayer-corner.html)

stellajean66 03-06-2019 06:14 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

VicRae 03-06-2019 08:02 AM

Continued prayers for needs and concerns.

Vicky

danstigerangel 03-06-2019 01:47 PM

Continued prayers for all concerns.

stellajean66 03-07-2019 06:20 AM

HAPPY6 03-08-2019 10:22 AM

Continued prayers for Steve, may God bless him....Prayers for Connie and family....God bless

Roberta, happy to hear all is well with your grandson and he's back in school...

Prayers for DeBora....God bless

Blesssings and prayers for the sick and needy....God bless

danstigerangel 03-08-2019 10:46 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with all.

ellenmelon 03-09-2019 03:34 AM

Hello an update on my sisters...my sister in law is coming to the end of her first round of treatments...clear cell ovarian cancer. We donít know yet. The hardest part to bear is that the insurance company only pays for the best therapeutics grades of cancer advancement beyond her grade, so by then itís too little too late for this form of cancer.

My sister got discouraging results from her bone marrow biopsy, she is at 80% blasts, no improvement , and another genetic mutation is rising, so now itís three to four times a week getting platelets and other transfusions, a poor quality of life, and still the doctors have hope...

RobertaD 03-09-2019 07:34 AM

Ellen my prayers are with your sisters.

My prayers are with all.

Roberta

stellajean66 03-10-2019 09:17 AM

Ellen,

Prayers to your sisters. We saw my Dad yesterday. He is still declining and on Thursday they were talking about transporting him to the hospice center, since he had a very rough week. But they examined him on Friday and he was in good spirits with minimal pain and his range of motion was good so we are keeping him at the nursing home for the time being. He has been having an issue with constipation especially since they moved him to 40 mg of morphine 3 times day. They do give him laxatives but he is refusing a suppository. On Friday with my sister and yesterday with me, he was in the bathroom for close to an hour howling and crying in pain due to not being able to go. I was a bucket of tears. When he came out, I asked if he had a bowel movement, he said yes but the CNA looked over his head at me and said no. His memory is still declining too. Thank you for the prayers for him and my family. This has been very emotionally draining for us and still trying to work too. I am just exhausted.

HAPPY6 03-11-2019 10:02 AM

Connie, I'm saddened by your post. I'm praying for Steve, that he is in comfort, may God bless him... Continued prayers for you and your family at this most difficult time....Not easy to stay strong with all the sadness you are going through. Many,many hugs to you my friend. May God bless you and yours with the strength you need.

Ellen, Prayers for your sister-in-law and sister....God bless them...
Prayers for DeBora....God bless her..