FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

RobertaD 06-17-2011 12:17 AM

Thanks everyone. We are off to the hospital.

My thoughts and prayers are with all this day.

Roberta

stellajean66 06-17-2011 12:35 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

seleach 06-17-2011 07:36 AM

Prayers for RobertaD's dh.
Prayers for Paula. Hope the MRI gives you an answer.
Prayers for Apricot. Sounds like this woman may have a mental health problem.
Prayers for all concerns, spoken and unspoken.

Going by ds tomorrow. He is weak and very sick at this point.
Thank you for prayers.

VicRae 06-17-2011 08:11 AM

Continued prayers for all needs and concerns.

Vicky

CalGalInFla 06-17-2011 08:15 AM

Yes prayers for all. Good luck Roberta and Apricot - uhm, has "the brass" seen this behaviour?? Someone wants a promotion and acts like that?? I think someone needs to show her the door, and tell her not to let it hit her in the can on her way out. That is just awful and no one should have to work under those conditions.

Wow - prayers for us all....Have a great weekend everyone. Happy Father's Day to all the daddy's in your lives! :)

J~

PS - Thanks Paula - I saw Mom this morning and she ROCKS!! She has slept every night since Monday and it has made a tremendous difference!!! I told the adminstrator, unless you want a sobbing viporous snake on your hands, keep her knocked out! She needs to sleep! Someone finally listened. Thank the Lord!!!!

Sweet Magnolia 06-17-2011 09:55 AM

Roberta, my prayers are with you all. (((((HUGS)))))

That's great news about your mom, Jodi! Ya'll will continue to be in my prayers. (((((HUGS)))))

Thank you for all the prayers for me. I really appreciate them and I know they are helping.

Prayers for your son and all your family Sharon. (((((HUGS)))))

My prayers go out to all of you here at FC, also the lost, the sick, the needy, the ones that have lost loved ones, the military, those affected by the weather and flooding, the unspoken and spoken requests, and all my internet friends. May God bless you all!
Hugs, Paula

KSJEn6891 06-17-2011 12:26 PM

I know I posted sometime last year, can't remember what I posted...but here are some updates: My cousin Lisa passes over Labor Day weekend - we had a Life Celebration for her shortly there after, my MIL was diagnosed w/Cancer that same weekend - she passed on May 3rd of this year, my dad who was diagnosed w/Cancer in October has had surgery and so far "survived" his Cancer, and one of my dearest friends passed the Friday before Easter of this year (2011) from Cancer. the last weekend in June we are holding a Life Celebration for my MIL.... However I am spiritually extending that Blessed event for every one who has experienced the death of Friend and Family at any point in their lives, and send many prayers for those of you who are, know, and/or come across someone who needs prayers. I also send you all HUGs~
JEn

RobertaD 06-17-2011 12:42 PM

DH's surgery went well he was in a room in under 6 hrs and up walking this afternoon.

Roberta

tara k 06-17-2011 03:27 PM

My thoughts & prayers are with all in need today!

I also am asking for some really BIG prayers for Brandon. It's my friends son & he's only about 1 yr. old. He is in Childrens hosp. on a ventilator & in a coma.They just put a feeding tube in him. I don't know all the details other than he had a tear in his lung & he's not getting better!

Thanks so much! I will let you all know as soon as I find out.

Pag36 06-17-2011 03:58 PM

Happy for you and hubby Roberta hope he continues to do well.
Poor little Brandon will add him and parents to my prayers.