FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

RobertaD 06-15-2011 04:33 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with all this day.

DH has his cancer surgery on Friday am, not sure how much I will be on until next week.

Roberta

Pag36 06-15-2011 03:45 PM

Apricot so sorry things were bad at work today. Why don't they get rid of the one who gets mad and throws things around?

Prayers for all

Sweet Magnolia 06-15-2011 07:05 PM

Apricot, my prayers are with you that things will improve at work. It does sound as if they need to get rid of the one throwing things around.

Roberta, you and your DH will be in my prayers. Just try to keep us updated if you can please. I pray that God will lead the dr's to get all the cancer and that your DH will have a complete and speedy recovery.

Jodi, how is your mom doing? I hope she is better and sleeping. Hope you are doing alright too. Prayers for you, your mom and your dad.

My prayers are with all my FC sisters, the sick, the needy, the lost, the military, those that have lost loved ones, all my internet friends, those affected by weather and flooding, all unspoken and spoken requests, and all those in need of prayer whatever the reason may be.
Hugs, Paula

apricot 06-15-2011 08:55 PM

Thanks for your prayers and please continue them. I wasn't working near that person today but don't know about tomorrow. Several others have complained about the throwing things to several bosses but there seem to be some legal issues, the union, and maybe other reasons they can't get rid of this person.

Prayers for all recent concerns and the unspoken.

stellajean66 06-16-2011 06:22 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

VicRae 06-16-2011 10:22 AM

Prayers for all needs and concerns here and across the world.

Prayers for everyone's well being and safety.

RobertaD 06-16-2011 11:48 AM

Apricot I don't think a union can save someone from losing their job because they throw things at people. That is uncontrolled anger and not something that should be over looked.

Roberta

Pag36 06-16-2011 03:19 PM

I also don't think the union can save someone that acts as she does. Hope she is gone soon

Sweet Magnolia 06-16-2011 03:39 PM

Apricot, prayers continue to be with you. I don't think the union can protect someonoe throwing temper tandrums.

Sharon, how is your DS doing? Ya'll are still in my prayers.

Colleen, hope you and hubby are both doing better. Prayers that your surgery will heal quickly and satisfactory.

Roberta, you and your family are still in my prayers. Prayers for your hubby's surgery to go well.

Bar_Bar, my prayers are with you as you work in VBS and have your grandkids with you this week.

My prayers go out to all my FC sisters, the needy, the sick, the lost, those that have lost loved ones, all the unspoken and spoken requests, those that are affected by weather and flooding, all my internet friends, and the military. May God richly bless each of you.
Hugs, Paula

apricot 06-16-2011 08:04 PM

Prayers for all concerns, spoken and unspoken.

She is supposedly throwing things because she is not getting her way in being moved to another location/position. Her boss said no so she has been having these "tantrums" and refusing to answer the phones and other weird behavior. I'm surprized that she gets away with some of the things she does.