FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

trekmom 06-03-2011 09:07 PM

congratulations on the job Connie
Hollie-prayers for your friend
prayers for all the tornado and flood victims

need strong prayer that my landlord will see his way clear to let us rent to own this property-until we can get financing
also, dd#1 has a job interview next Friday at the salon in Walmart--she got her temp work license a week ago and applied online (although she had applied in person and actually talked to the person when the person went to the school dd was attending) anyway she re the online app. Now if sil would apply for a regular job and if we could get transportation so that dh could get work we'd be doing a lot better

prayer needed for my dad also, he's severely depressed-on low dose Zoloft-but that's being increased. He's often talking about killing himself-gave him something else to think about when he's thinking like that-told him that Mom would hate that he's thinking about doing anything like that. Anyway, back to the dr in 3 weeks and maybe he'll consent to grieve counseling-his response to anything like that is that 'he's by himself and has no way to get to meetings like that every week or twice a week"- no use me saying anything, but we'll see-it would do him a lot of good, I've considered it for myself too but so far haven't had the time or energy to find a group...
thanks..

stellajean66 06-04-2011 01:18 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

Sweet Magnolia 06-04-2011 03:36 AM

Trekmom, I'm praying for you and your dad. I pray that God will give you both comfort and wrap you in His loving arms. Also praying that your DD will get the job and your DH will have a way to work. Praying too that your landlord will let you rent to own. I just pray God's best on all of you.

Praise God Bluebird! I'm so happy for you and I know that God will provide a way for you to work and back. Also praying for DBF, that his eyes will be opened.

Renee, still praying for you and your family. Colleen, still praying for you and your DH, hope you're both feeling better. Sharon, my prayers for you and your DS and your family. Prayers for Ann, Haley's Grandmom, that God will wrap her in His loving arms and comfort her.

Prayers for all the military and allies, for all my FC sisters, for those affected by the weather and flooding, and for the concerns spoken and unspoken. Praying for those that are unstable financially that God will help everyone. Also praying for those that are lost from our saving Father that they might be saved.
Hugs, Paula

RobertaD 06-04-2011 04:05 AM

Trekmom, could you go with your Dad to a couple meetings? Meeting others who have lost a loved one would be good for you both and your Dad might meet a new friend or two.

My thoughts and prayers are with all this day.

We got some good news financially yesterday. The life insurance company has disabled DH so they refunded the 2011 fees that we paid in April and he will no longer have to pay for the insurance policies.

Roberta

ellenmelon 06-04-2011 04:42 AM

That is good news Roberta.

Yes Pam - willl be keeping all your concerns to heart today...watch your dad carefully as an increase sometimes makes for risky behavior in the second, third weeks before it fully kicks in

Remembering to keep Cau in mind as she recovers from her carpal tunnel surgery...

And for Connie's dd's dbf as he considers what stability a job offers him...that he can evaluate accordingly...that angels watch over him as he picks his way into adulthood

apricot 06-04-2011 05:33 AM

Prayers for all spoken and unspoken concerns.

My cousin, Grace, overdid on her drive up to the mountains so is returning home today. She had a kidney transplant 6 years ago so catches colds easily. Please pray for travel safety for her today. We did have a nice visit and enjoyed looking at old family pictures.

Sweet Magnolia 06-04-2011 07:25 AM

Wonderful news Roberta, Praise the Lord! God is so good to us all. Will continue to keep ya'll in my prayers.

Colleen is remembered in my prayers as well as her DH. Also will keep Grace in my prayers, Apricot.
Hugs, Paula

RobertaD 06-04-2011 08:19 AM

We are hoping that means things are turning around for us and will get his disability approved through the government sooner rather than later.

Roberta

HAPPY6 06-04-2011 01:39 PM

Blessings and prayers for the sick and needy....God bless....

Pag36 06-04-2011 02:25 PM

Nice to see you here again Caroline