FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

HAPPY6 11-11-2013 10:17 AM

A Prayer for Our Veterans

Loving God, We ask for blessings on all those who have served their country in the armed forces. We ask for healing for the Veterans who have been wounded, in body and soul, in conflicts around the globe. We pray especially for the young men and women, in the thousands, who are coming home with injured bodies and traumatized spirits. Bring solace to them, O Lord; may we pray for them when they cannot pray. We ask for, echoing John Paul II, an end to wars and the dawning of a new era of peace, as a way to honor all the veterans of past wars.

Have mercy on all our Veterans. Bring peace to their hearts and peace to the regions they fought in. Bless all the soldiers who served in non-combative posts; May their calling to service continue in their lives in many positive ways.

Give us all the creative vision to see a world which, grown weary with fighting, Moves to affirming the life of every human being and so moves beyond war. Hear our prayer, O Prince of Peace, hear our prayer.

Amen.

ellenmelon 11-11-2013 10:30 AM

I showed up and she said, oh I have to check with [with the other super] so next week, okay? but I still haven't heard...so no knowts last week, but this week we'll see, I do appreciate the prayers and made it to church this past Sunday and that helped me refocus also...

Coll 11-11-2013 02:09 PM

Please pray for my dd1, she is miserable. the baby is high up, under her ribs, she tires easily. She has 10 weeks to go. According to the dr, he will more than likely be a big boy.

craftchick 11-11-2013 02:29 PM

Keeping you in prayer.

There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends.
~ John 15:13, NLT

Candy 11-11-2013 02:49 PM

prayers for all in need.

cau 11-11-2013 04:26 PM

Thank God I am home from the hospital. Prayers and thanks for all veterns and all who I died for our freedom

RobertaD 11-11-2013 04:50 PM

Coll, I feel for your dd1 I carried high and had the kids toes/fingers between my ribs.

Cau, I'm glad you are home from the hospital and healing.

I'm sicker than a dog right now having a hard time breathing and when I cough my lower back spasms.

Roberta

VicRae 11-11-2013 06:01 PM

Praying for healing for all, family, friends, n eighbors and those in distress with the latest disasters.

Prayers for our country and all of our service people.

Vicky

VicRae 11-11-2013 06:05 PM

:ussvc:Praying for healing for all, family, friends, n eighbors and those in distress with the latest disasters.

Prayers for our country and all of our service people.

Vicky

cau 11-12-2013 08:16 AM

Prayers for the people struck by the massive storm & others in need