FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

Coll 04-20-2011 08:01 AM

Please say more prayers for my friend Jay. He had a malignant tumor removed from his colon on the 12th. There were some complications so he stayed n the hospital for a few days, then was unable to keep food down, so had to stay longer. Haven't heard anything for a few days so hoping he has gotten home and is resting.

VicRae 04-20-2011 08:08 AM

Continued prayers for all concerns and needs.

Blessings for all keeping well here on FC.

Vicky

RenJac1301 04-20-2011 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coll (Post 1037739)
Please say more prayers for my friend Jay. He had a malignant tumor removed from his colon on the 12th. There were some complications so he stayed n the hospital for a few days, then was unable to keep food down, so had to stay longer. Haven't heard anything for a few days so hoping he has gotten home and is resting.

Praying for Jay

seleach 04-20-2011 01:00 PM

Prayers being said for Jay.

I do have some good news. Ds has been discharged and is at Kim's house. They will be here tomorrow. I don't know what kind of care he will need when he gets here. Don't know if he can be alone. It exhausted him just to go from the hospital to her house. He has to be back to the hospital next week. Probably to remove the staples.
Was surprised at this since he had so much trouble with the trach. They put a plug in it and he was able to breath okay all day yesterday.
Please keep praying and thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

Prayers for all concerns spoken and unspoken.

HAPPY6 04-20-2011 04:06 PM

Prayers for Jay. Continued prayers for Kelly. Blessings and prayers for the sick and needy. God bless....

LaurieS 04-21-2011 05:13 AM

My thoughts and prayers for everyone today.

CalGalInFla 04-21-2011 05:20 AM

Prayers for all today.

stellajean66 04-21-2011 07:09 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

seleach 04-21-2011 09:04 AM

Continued prayers for Jay.

Prayers for all concerns spoken and unspoken.

Ds will be home in a couple of hours. They are just leaving Kim's house.
Won't know until he gets here if he can be here alone. A nurse from Bellin Health Care will be coming here to see him. She will help with the medical things like the trach, pain meds and so on.
He still needs radiation.
Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers. Please keep praying. There is a long way to go yet.

cau 04-21-2011 01:00 PM

Sharon Prayers for your ds, Roberta’s dh and jay and all in need. A few prayers for me also, I’m back on steroids, my asthma just won’t let my lungs clear up