FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

Sweet Magnolia 04-19-2011 03:31 PM

RobertaD, I am so sorry about the mistake I made, I just didn't read far enough back. Laurie, I am sorry for the mistake too. RobertaD, if you need to talk, just pm me.
Hugs, Paula

RobertaD 04-19-2011 07:09 PM

No problem Paula it is easy to get confused with names. We did get a packet in the mail from the lawyers office with a copy of everything they mailed in. I pray that a hearing comes quickly.

Roberta

Sweet Magnolia 04-19-2011 07:27 PM

I will continue to pray for ya'll Roberta. The package they sent you should have all the dr's and other records in it. I just pray for a speedy hearing and a good outcome of it. Of you want to talk anytime, just holler.
Hugs, Paula

apricot 04-19-2011 07:50 PM

Roberta, Prayers for your dh and everything to work out soon with his disability.

Prayers for all concerns.

seleach 04-19-2011 08:15 PM

Once again I have lost my post.

Prayers for the young lady to be found and brought safely home.

Prayers for all who are ill or have someone in the family who is ill.

Prayers for all who have money problems.

Prayers for work problems

Prayers for all other concerns spoken and unspoken.

My son looked into SS disability. He was told having your tongue removed is not a disability.
He also has money problems. Getting $300 a week short term disabiliity is not much when you have bills to pay and have to pay your health insurance. His ins is crap. $6000 deductiable and then I think they pay 80% after that. Can you even imagine what he is going to owe when this is over??!! I got a letter from his place of employment that I had to sign for. He told me to open it. They wanted $343 ASAP or his health insurance and disability payments would come to an end May 1st. Not enough money in his checking account. Went there and paid it out of my own checking. I had the feeling that they are the most uncaring people I have ever met. I told them he was in the University Hospital in Madison and why. They didn't even ask how he was.

Expecting 9 inchs of snow here.

Thank you all for prayers. They are still badly needed.

RobertaD 04-20-2011 03:23 AM

Seleach I'm sorry to hear about your son's health problems.

My thoughts and prayers are with all this day.

Roberta

LaurieS 04-20-2011 05:36 AM

My thoughts and prayers for everyone today.

stellajean66 04-20-2011 06:25 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

ellenmelon 04-20-2011 08:24 AM

Sharon, this just stinks, I am keeping you in prayer and I hope ds heals well.

RenJac1301 04-20-2011 08:51 AM

to me you are right,they seem to be most uncaring people I have ever met.

keeping yall in my prayers