FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

trekmom 07-27-2013 04:18 PM

Roberta-keeping your Dad in prayer, you as well.

prayers and blessings for all
take care and stay safe.
Pam

Vrsherren 07-27-2013 07:32 PM

:tuppp: Finally I managed to get logged in after several weeks of attempting!! Sure have missed everyone and the support here. Finally quit trying to do it myself and said a short prayer (feeling a bit silly) and it worked!! Thanks God, I know I should have started with you in the first place! @:-)

trekmom 07-28-2013 07:55 AM

truly God is the best person to give your problems to.. I pray daily, not so much for exactly what I'd like to happen..the Lord knows what I need and so often I think I know what I NEED, when it's really what I WANT-but the Lord provides my needs when they're needed-on HIS timetable not mine, can't rush the Lord when He wants things right for you!!

praying for all here, blessing to all too
take care,
Pam

stellajean66 07-28-2013 09:04 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

cau 07-28-2013 12:31 PM

craftchick 07-29-2013 06:00 AM

Praying for you! Have a blessed day.
God's voice is glorious in the thunder. We can't even imagine the greatness of His power.
~ Job 37:5, NLT

stellajean66 07-29-2013 08:12 AM

Vrsherren 07-29-2013 08:51 AM

:madpc: Have had issues logging on FC, but hoping it's all fixed...... still don't know what happened.

Prayers for our military, police, firefighters and their families, and our elected officials make better decisions and make good choices for our country.
We heard that our friend John (minister in OR) was released from the hospital (again trip # 3), but still has issues with his pancreass (sp). He can't have the surgery to remove his gall bladder until the pancreass is under control, they do know the gall bladder is dead. Some may remember that John had to have a emergency quad. bypass, then got a very nasty staph. infection which took a LOT to get rid of. It has left his ammune system shot. Now the gall bladder and pancreass are causing major issues. His family is asking for prayers that he will regain some of his health and be able to return to ministering. John is a working minister, but is no longer able work his other job (outside job) due to his health. He hopes to at the least to be able to return to the pulpit.
I've been fighting a severe sinus infection for months. This is my third round of antibiotics and this time I'm on 600mg. Clindamycin 3 times daily (with yogurt). It's hard to enjoy anything when your feeling worse than death warmed over so please pray this heals and doesn't come back!

cau 07-29-2013 11:02 AM

Vivian adding your friend & you to my prayers

VicRae 07-29-2013 02:37 PM

continued prayers for all.

vicky