FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

RobertaD 01-29-2011 10:14 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with all this day.

Roberta

tara k 01-29-2011 12:58 PM

Please pray for my Dad as he's in the hosp. with an infection in his foot, my sister who is in another hosp. on a ventilator, my hubbys upcoming surgery on his shoulder 2-2-11 that all goes well, my sister Colleen to understand that although our sister Elaine made horrible choices & mistakes in her life that she's still our sister ( even though none of us were close with her). Also Pray for my sanity at this time!!!

Thinking & praying for all today!

Coll 01-29-2011 03:43 PM

well there has been some improvement with Elaine.

Her kidney functions have improved and so has her oxygen levels.

If Tara comes to the thread maybe she can tell you more since I get my info from her.

And Tara, Mike will be on my prayer list.

tara k 01-29-2011 03:51 PM

Thanks Coll. Well Elaine is improving! They are still keeping her on the vent & watching her closely! Her oxygen level & kidney function is improving. The EEG came back ok, shows no signs of stroke,etc. They are going to do a Brain MRI tomorrow to get a better look. They said she has Pnemonia & this could have caused all this. Her BP is normal now too. So she is more stable & we are waiting to see what the tests show. I will go see her tomorrow & let you know after.

stellajean66 01-30-2011 06:27 AM

Prayers and blessings for all recent requests, both spoken and unspoken.

RobertaD 01-30-2011 06:36 AM

My thoughts and prayer are with all this day.

DD2's best friend goes in on Tuesday to have Cochlear implants in both ears, she will be totally deaf for two weeks while she heals.

Roberta

LaurieS 01-30-2011 07:46 AM

my sister Colleen to understand that although our sister Elaine made horrible choices & mistakes in her life that she's still our sister ( even though none of us were close with her). Also Pray for my sanity at this time!!!

Thinking & praying for all today![/QUOTE]

Tara K, Words of wisdom, Thank you because I needed to hear them.
I too have a sister that has not made the best choices in her life. But she is still my sister.
Glad to hear your sister is doing better.

Prayers for everyone.

danstigerangel 01-30-2011 09:22 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with all.

cau 01-30-2011 12:12 PM

Prayers for Tara and Coll, for their sister and Tara’s dh’s surgery and their dad. Prayers for the burdens they are undergoing now.
Prayers for all of us and our families good and bad, they shaped us into who we are

apricot 01-30-2011 02:31 PM

Prayers for all recent requests and the unspoken.