FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

Pag36 04-02-2011 07:47 PM

You are very welcome Paula oh my poor scattered brain

Sweet Magnolia 04-02-2011 07:51 PM

That's okay Patti, I haven't been here in a while.
Hugs, Paula

apricot 04-02-2011 08:16 PM

Prayers for all spoken and unspoken concerns.

stellajean66 04-03-2011 05:33 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

LaurieS 04-03-2011 05:50 AM

My thoughts and prayers for everyone today.

RenJac1301 04-03-2011 12:20 PM

Praying for all,and your families:pray:

Sweet Magnolia 04-03-2011 01:48 PM

Thank you Renee for asking for prayers for me and my family. I'll go into details for those of you that don't know.

My husband(Jerry) has a hernia bigger than a basketball on his right side and it cannot be fixed. There have been several doctors looked at him but refuse to do anything to the hernia. He can't even wear a corset to hold it in. In '05 they tried to repair the hernia but after 5 hrs of surgery and 8 inches of his colon missing, he had a heart attack on the table and they had to wake him up. He has a disease he developed in the Army that is causing huge knots(almost like a boil) to come up on his abdomen, armpits, and groin area. The last several times they have come up on him it was on his abdomen. The last one of these knots bursted and an intestine rubbed through his skin. Jerry has no fashia or stomach muscles and his skin is too thin to put stitches in so the doctors can't even fix the hole where the intestine came through. He now wears an ostomy bag to hold the liquid that comes from inside his abdomen. Most likely he will have to wear it the rest of his life.

He's been to the hospital twice in the past week with bloodclots passing through the hole into the ostomy bag. His blood is also low, the dr. told him to put it in layman's terms so he could understand it, if he was a car he'd be about 2 quarts low. He sleeps most of the time(day and night) and when he's awake he's hurting and feels bad. I don't believe I'm exaggerating to say that he sleeps 20 out of 24 hours a day. Jerry is also a bad diabetic and he won't take his insulin as he should. He takes the pills fine but not the insulin and he eats whatever he wants instead of eating a diabetic diet. He does drink diet soda's and chrystal light so he's not getting sugar there.

Jerry also suffers from severe depression. He does recieve treatment for the depression but isn't telling them how truly depressed he really is. Jerry and I both are on disability and that depresses him because of the bills and buying groceries that we have problems with each month. He just has a long list of ailments and I ask that you pray for him.

My son and his girlfriend have a beautiful precious baby boy, he's 1 now. Both of them are unsaved and I pray that they will both turn their lives over to the Lord. I ask you to pray with me for Jerry, my son, and his girlfriend. My son has a bad temper and drinking problem and that causes problems with his gf. She also drinks alcohol but not like my son. I've been praying that both would stop drinking alcohol of any kind. We were taking the baby to church with us but now they've stopped letting us do that. They always have an excuse why he can't go now. We started taking him when he was 2 months old and took him till he was 10 months old. Please pray that we get to take him back and raise him in the church and that his parents will be saved and marry and live a life for God in the church also.

I'm sorry I've been so long winded but I tried to explain what Renee has been going through with me. Please just pray for our family. Thank you for all your prayers.

I will continue my prayers for each and everyone of you. I pray that God will bless and keep you all.
Hugs, Paula

trekmom 04-03-2011 07:49 PM

prayers for all concerns
Paula I'm saying special prayer for your family, seems like there should be something that can be done for your dh-they just haven't figured it out yet-will pray that someone comes up with an idea...

asking for prayer for a friends stepdaughter. She's tired all the time-has been out of school for two weeks-unable to function and the drs don't seem to know what the problem it-they did extensive testing last week-heart, blood, etc. My first thought was mono-she's about 17-but that's been ruled out, so far... She's an A student and it kills her that she's missing so much time.

My Dad seems to be doing a bit better-maybe due to the Zoloft he's taking now-still has his bad times, but I think he's starting to level off now.
dd#2 took her boys back to her ex-bf's home yesterday and they stayed the night-I'm really praying that she's not considering moving back up there-even though she'd have all three boys together then-I'm hoping she didn't go there for the day and night because her ex wouldn't let her bring their son down here for the weekend like she's been doing. We don't see him much when he is down here, but it's more than if he never leaves his father's home.
Also, my cousin passed on Wed., and they had a memorial service yesterday that I missed. Please keep her family in your prayers.
thanks all,
Pam

apricot 04-04-2011 12:27 AM

Pam, Sorry for the loss of your cousin. Prayers for you and your family.

Paula, Prayers for your family.

Prayers for all spoken and unspoken concerns.

stellajean66 04-04-2011 12:27 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.