FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

stellajean66 02-08-2012 08:14 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

Vrsherren 02-08-2012 10:14 AM

Woke up this morning and my back was saying Good Morning rudely. Will have to go to the chiropractor this afternoon, but for now anit-inflamitories and the ice pack!. I can live with the getting older, but the falling apart is the pits!
No news yet on John so please keep him in your prayers.
Prayers for our service personal and their families, our world leaders, and that we have enough wisdom to elect those who will lead our country in the ways pleasing to God.
I'm very conflicted over the "Gay" marriage issue. I believe it (marriage) should be between a man and a woman, but (since it's being rammed down our sensibilities) do not oppose a civil union. It is a compromise I wish would be considered. Marriage is described in the bible and same sex is not in that defination. Our country is not going to withstand the pressures from within if there isn't compromise and respect for the values this country was founded upon. I don't believe anyone should be discriminated against. I do feel those of us who are "straight" are being discriminated against and forced to comply to someone else's aganda. I am praying for a fair and just soulution to this issue.

CalGalInFla 02-08-2012 10:32 AM

Prayers for all our FC friends and famiy and beyond.

cau 02-08-2012 05:48 PM

I agree that dignity and respect should b e given to all. I do have a hard time with 1 view representing all. I am a Christian and believe all should be treated as my brother or sister according to God’s 2nd Commandment. May God help us respect each other’s views and give support to whoever wins the election. May we stop trying to get our way and our officials do what is best for this country

trekmom 02-08-2012 06:38 PM

vrsherren-hope your back is better; also keeping your friend John in prayer
please keep my cousin's dh, Frankie, in prayer. They decided against surgery yesterday and will be going back to Duke (Raleigh) to decide what options they have.. I know it'll involve heavy radiation and chemo-even Stage 4 can be cured, but he really needs strong prayer.. thanks.
Also, my sil is still trying to get his job from two years ago back. Everyone has said he'd have it back but the people on site won't call him back, he called and left another message today (they are opening another line so they are hiring) thanks,
keeping everyone in prayer and sending good thoughts toward everyone
Pam

apricot 02-08-2012 07:33 PM

Prayers for everyone, including me as I'm having a rough week.

stellajean66 02-09-2012 08:13 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

cau 02-09-2012 01:56 PM

Praying for all

RobertaD 02-09-2012 02:22 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with all this day.

Roberta

RenJac1301 02-09-2012 05:20 PM

Prayers for all...