FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

cau 12-03-2011 02:13 PM

I'm too sore for Mass, praying for all anyway

Pag36 12-03-2011 04:30 PM

Sorry you are hurting so much Cau.

Asking for prayer for my oldest (in knowing) friend in VA, her granddaughter had emergency surgery this afternoon. Not sure why yet just know Hermi is really worried. Her parents flew to DC to be with her. Hermi and I met in Germany May of 60 our then hubbys were in same company. We have been in this area together since 68. Oh her name in Angela

apricot 12-03-2011 08:37 PM

Prayers for Cau, Angela and her family and friends, and all spoken and unspoken concerns.

LaurieS 12-04-2011 06:52 AM

My thoughts and prayers for everyone today.

Pag36 12-04-2011 06:52 AM

Thank you Apricot, don't know all the details but Hermi said Angela is pg this is her 2nd child. DR's say the baby so far is okay so just hope Angela comes out of this okay.
Prayers for all

RobertaD 12-04-2011 07:45 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with all this day.

Roberta

stellajean66 12-04-2011 08:14 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

Vrsherren 12-04-2011 12:18 PM

Prayers for Paula's Jerry and for the family of Trekmom's friend. I hope and pray the truth come out quickly as the family is suffering.

My DD # 1's firend from High School called yesterday to let us know her 18 (just turned 18 and senior in HS) was in a terrible car accident. Charles has injuries but Dr.s think he will pull through. The other driver died on impact. Charles's truck was a mangled mess and I think he was cut out of it. We don't know who was at fault, and not crossing that bridge yet. WE ask you keep Charles in your prayers and the family of the driver that was killed.

God Bless Everyone

Sweet Magnolia 12-04-2011 02:38 PM

Praying for the family of Vivian's DD's friend's son, Charles and the driver of the other vehicles family. Prayers for Angela and her baby, also her family. Also praying for Trekmom's friend. Colleen, you are in my prayers, I pray that you will feel better soon. Praying for all my FC family. Praying for all spoken and unspoken requests.

Jerry hasn't gotten the results back from the colonscopy yet, they said it would be about 10 days. It was done on Nov. 29th. Yesterday he had to have a CT scan and his spleen and liver are enlarged, he is going to make an appointment in Jackson tomorrow. Please keep him in your prayers. I thank you so much for all the prayer that you have prayed for him(us) and I pray you will continue to pray for him. Thank you everyone.
Hugs, Paula

cau 12-04-2011 05:09 PM

So much going on,prayers for all
Thanks for all the prayers for me