FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

Sweet Magnolia 11-10-2011 09:40 PM

Ellen, prayers for PA and your community going up. I will continue to pray for ya'll as long as it takes. People should just leave ya'll alone and let ya'll come to grips with what's happened. My prayers are with all of ya'll.

Colleen, I'm so happy to hear that Brenden ate real food today! My prayers will continue to be with ya'll also. Thank you for all your prayers for us. Thank you for letting me contact you too.

Thank you to all who have talked to me and sent messages. I thank you for all of them. This is just like a cat and mouse game that you are waiting for the cat to jump. I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't agree with this new doctor and he didn't like it, in fact it made him mad when Jerry asked him if he was a Christian. I'm still praying and asking God for His help in this matter.

My prayers go out to all those in need, the lost, the sick, the military, the nation's leaders, the nation, those that have lost loved ones, my FC family(I don't know what I'd do without ya'll), all my internet friends, those that have requested prayers and those that have spoken and unspoken requests. May God bless you all.
Hugs, Paula

RobertaD 11-11-2011 03:25 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with all this day.

Roberta

CalGalInFla 11-11-2011 05:05 AM

My prayers for all my FC family and friends, and those beyond.

cau 11-11-2011 05:31 AM

Contining my prayers for all and adding the victems of the sexual abuse from the Penn State mess and all others

stellajean66 11-11-2011 08:19 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

apricot 11-11-2011 09:54 AM

Prayers for all spoken and unspoken concerns and the military.

RenJac1301 11-11-2011 01:39 PM

Prayers and blessings for all.

Vrsherren 11-11-2011 02:12 PM

:pumpkinsgMy dh's surgery went well. He had shoulder surgery and they now do it orthoscopicly day surgery! First day and half he didn't feel like much, but Today he looking forward to having the bandage taken off tomorrow a.m. and taking a shower. He is feeling better!
If anyone has shoulder surgery, I highly recommend the gadget his sis sent. It has it's own ice chest (size of 2 6 pk of cokes stacked) which has a pump, hoses (one side the ice water goes up and the other takes it back, it cirrulates), and a pad that looks like a giant H bandaid. It is well worth the cost. His sis had the same surgery and bought it, and she is sweet enough to share this contraption!! We'll mail it back to her when he is done with it.
Thanks everyone for the prayers!

Prayers to those in PA who are gowing through so much! Especially those young men who are now scared. I pray God helps them heal, their families and everyone at Penn State.
Prayers for Sweet Magnolia, Colleen's Brenden, and all who who are hurting and sick.

LaurieS 11-11-2011 03:08 PM

My thoughts and prayers for everyone today.

HAPPY6 11-11-2011 03:33 PM

Blessings and prayers for the sick and needy.....God Bless.....