FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

Pag36 10-30-2011 06:05 PM

Just found out a dear friend and member of my congregation has been taken to the hosp for some
tests. We almost lost her little while ago. If you will please add her to your prayers her name is Helga

RobertaD 10-31-2011 04:23 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with all this day.

Roberta

Haleys grandmom 10-31-2011 06:51 AM

Oh, how I have misse you all. thank you,thank you thank you for all the prayers. We have a quaint little home built in 1937 in Livermore Falls Maine. Yup, Maine my home state. it truly is a "home" first one really we have had the other was a house. There is a difference. My mom is back living with us and is doing well, she can't walk, but gets around well with her wheelchair. Her hearing and eyesight are about gone, but all in all she is doing great.

~*~Stacia~*~ 10-31-2011 07:00 AM

Joyce, it's great to hear from you!!!! Soo happy you are 'home'!! Did you get any of the big snow? Glad you are back :bighugs:

~*~Stacia~*~ 10-31-2011 07:04 AM

Update on Little Jasmine

Both happy and sad to report that little Jasmine Uhl, our Pastor's granddaughter that I requested prayers for last week, earned her angel wings on Sat!!!! It's such a relief that she is no longer in pain or dealing with tumors, chemo, etc. But so sad for the parents and the family as she just turned 2 in May. She was a reall fighter and always had a smile on her face! Please continue with prayers for the parents, Jodie & Stephanie, our Pastor & his wife, Mike & Pam and the rest of the family. The visitation is tonight and funeral tomorrow. Thank you!!!

Sweet Magnolia 10-31-2011 07:17 AM

Awwww, Stacia, I'm so sorry to hear about Jasmine. But, like you I am happy that she is not suffering anymore. My prayers will continue to be with her family and friends.

Joyce it is soooooo wonderful to see you back!:bighugs:I have missed you sooooooo much! My prayers have been with ya'll.

Patti, Helga is in my prayers. I hope she will be alright.

I'm not going to try to mention any names, but I hope all those that are sick are feeling better today. My prayers are with you all.

I'm also praying for those that are lost, the sick, the needy, the hungry, the military, those that have lost loved ones, our nation and our nation's leaders. Prayers also for those spoken and unspoken.

Please take care, stay safe and warm.
Hugs, Paula:pumpkinsg

stellajean66 10-31-2011 08:35 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

cau 10-31-2011 02:22 PM

Prayers for Jasmine's family and all others in pain

HAPPY6 10-31-2011 07:56 PM

Blessings and prayers for the sick and needy.....God Bless everyone........

apricot 10-31-2011 08:10 PM

Patti, prayers for your friend.

Stacia, sorry to hear about Jasmine. Prayers for her family and friends.

Prayers for all in need tonight.