FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

Pag36 09-08-2011 06:09 PM

Will do Coll, my older dau & SIL works in Alex near D C so a bit concerned about them too. Praying for all. And praying that Maria & Nate stay away from us

Coll 09-08-2011 06:50 PM

Thanks Glo. They did get home safely. The girl they pay to let the dogs out didn't do it today, I say FIRE HER!

trekmom 09-08-2011 08:03 PM

prayers going out for everyone affected by the weather problems.. as much as we need rain we don't need some much to be flooded out, also praying hard for the people losing their home/property due to the fires in the west.
prayers for requested needs and those not requested

seleach 09-08-2011 08:39 PM

Prayers for Paula and Jerry. Paula never be ashamed to ask for help. Do you have a food pantry near by? Our state has a program to help people with heating bills also. Another form of help to check into if you need it with winter coming before too long.

Prayers for all concerns spoken and unspoken.

stellajean66 09-09-2011 01:35 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

cau 09-09-2011 06:22 AM

Prayers for all requests and all affected by the natural disasters affecting so many

RobertaD 09-09-2011 06:24 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with all this day.

Roberta

ellenmelon 09-09-2011 06:54 AM

please put my dds on as they deal with college age drinkers

apricot 09-09-2011 06:58 AM

Praying for all spoken and unspoken concerns.

Sweet Magnolia 09-09-2011 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trekmom (Post 1050822)
Paula-keeping you all in my prayers, wish we were closer I'd make sure you didn't have to worry about food to much.. needing food stamps isn't a crime and don't feel guilty over asking for help.. please check out the food banks in your area and definitely let your church know you could use some help, as well as other churches.. My dd finds churches with 'food for attending services' and she'll go to get the food-she does have her own church though and they help out some too with bread mostly once or twice a month.. Also, check out freecycle.com and see if there's a group in your area - you might be able to get a dryer there -you'd be surprised at what people give away.
Since asking for prayer myself the other day I've been blessed. I was able to get some extra cash to get us through the week until I get paid, so far things are working out.. all the credit goes to God!
sending prayers for all other needs and concerns-whether asked for or not.. still needing prayer for sil to get a job.. he was waiting on a call back from a landscaper, hope he gets a favorable call..
take care all.. we're under tornado watch until 2pm but looking at the weather map nothing will be coming near us..

Our church doesn't help people very often, we are a very small church and don't have a lot of money. We do collect canned food once a year for Helping Hands. I have been there and gotten food this month. You can only go once a month. I'm still waiting to hear from the food stamps. I also found a place that is going to pay my light bill and gas bill this month. Praise the Lord for that! They are also going to look at our house for weatherization and the lady told me to come back next month for them to pay our light and gas bills. I thank God for that. Both of us are on disability so we have a very limited income.

I want to thank everyone for the prayers and encouraging words for us. (((((HUGS)))))

My prayers are with our military, the lost, the sick, the needy, those that have lost loved ones, those that have requested prayers both spoken and unspoken. I'm also praying for those that are in drought situations, flooding, tornadoes, fires, and all other disasters.

Jodi, prayers for you and your mom. I pray that she is much better by now.

Please continue to pray for Jerry. He is having a better day today and I am thankful for that. I hope I didn't leave anyone out if I did, I am sorry.
Hugs, Paula