FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   2011 - Aug 2016 Prayer Corner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/28233-2011-aug-2016-prayer-corner.html)

seleach 09-01-2011 07:27 PM

Prayers for all concerns spoken and unspoken.

stellajean66 09-02-2011 12:33 AM

Prayers and blessings for all.

RobertaD 09-02-2011 05:20 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with all this day.

Roberta

LaurieS 09-02-2011 05:25 AM

My thoughts and prayers for everyone today.

trekmom 09-02-2011 04:17 PM

Hi everyone, I really need some prayer to help me get through a rough patch right now.. mainly financial-as usual-but there's also a crisis of faith.. I know He will provide for us and as always everything works out for us, but it's so hard sometimes to believe that it will work out for us.
Right now our van is not running again-well it does run, but the oil pump is not holding pressure-it's been replaced but the gauge still shows it not holding pressure(don't have the cash to take it to the shop, dh and sil replaced the pump and everything seems to run as good as new), we're using my dd's car to get me to work, her to school and work but her car uses about $20 a day to do all that, sil doesn't have gas to look for a job because he doesn't have a job (I believe he siphoned the gas from my van-for the third time(everytime we're not using it because of repairs)) Woke up this morning and emailed my sister for some money if she could spare it but I really think we'll make it through-mainly because we didn't pay the car insurance because they wanted two months at once and I don't have that-so now we have to turn the tag in from the van so we don't get charged from the state for not having insurance.. hopefully we'll get the van worked on in a couple of weeks and get a new tag and insurance again. Hopefully dd will get enough customers when she's working to get a decent paycheck as well as tips to help put gas in her car so I can put money on the electric.. I sound so pathetic, I know so many people don't have 1/2 of what I have and believe me, I am so thankful for what I do have.. sometimes I just worry so much about keeping what I have-my car, a roof over our heads and food for the week or month.. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts.

I'm sending prayers for all in need, asked and unasked..
take care all,

cau 09-02-2011 04:35 PM

PAm My heart goes out to you, Prayers for your needs and all others in need

Pag36 09-02-2011 04:47 PM

Pam you are not being pathetic you are just worried and that is very understandable. You are in my prayers

Queen of Hoot 09-02-2011 05:00 PM

Pam, I said a special prayer for you and your family...I have hugh shoulders, so I am here anytime you want to talk, or pray together...Just pm me and I will send my ph # and you are welcome to call at any time...I have been there myself..not knowing what to do, where to turn....Don't beat yourself up thinking you are pathetic...we all need a shoulder at times...Blessings to you and to your family...I think I can speak for most if not all when I say, we are here for you.....Don't try going this alone....we will help however we can....Gloria

Pag36 09-02-2011 05:08 PM

Yes you can speak for me and I know most others too, Gloria. Hugs to all

HAPPY6 09-02-2011 08:03 PM

Blessings and prayers for the sick and and needy. Everyone have a safe and happy Labor Day week-end.....God Bless