FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   divine favour, courtcase, sponsors (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/27845-divine-favour-courtcase-sponsors.html)

prayerhse 08-22-2010 04:27 PM

divine favour, courtcase, sponsors

Please pray divine favour for Di, for buyer of her land. Awaiting reply whether yes or no. Pray for deliverance from financial bondage & debt.

Please pray for Eddy's courtcase re: compensation for business that burnt down. His opposition are 'giants' in business world. Am standing on God's Word, "it is not by might nor by power but by God's spirit", & no weapon that is formed against him & his business, family etc. shall prosper!"
God knows the details, & He is a merciful God, so am praying for His deliverance for friend Eddy.:rain2:

Please pray for Albert, had brain operation, & complications arisen. Sickness was so sudden, so please cover him with prayer & blood of Jesus. May God grant him life, so he can continue to serve him & proclaim what the Lord has done for him. Albert has worked so hard for his family, who are all doing well with schooling, now he has fallen ill. May the Healer of Healers, touch him, & with his stripes Albert is healed.

Please pray for all our Prayer House Sponsors. The Lord knows each one by name. May the Lord bless them in every area of their lives, physically, mentally, & spiritually; their families, marriages, relationships, children, work, health knowledge, spiritual lives etc.

Please pray for Maila's schooling in Fiji. Training to be a doctor. She's in her 3rd yr. May the Lord cover her in all areas, grant her strength to resist temptations & spirits of hindrance, to prevent her from reaching her goal to be a doctor for the Lord.

Please pray for our govt chaplain, may the Lord continue to intensify his anointing upon him for his work. Empower him in His Word. Bless him physically, mentally & spiritually. Please pray for uncommon good health, as he's been suffering from kidney condition & high blood pressure. Also please pray for his calling to lead his extended family, & as member of the judiciary commission, for uncommon wisdom knowledge & understanding. Uncommon prosperity physically, mentally & spiritually.

Please pray for my daughter in her work Foreign Affairs. Pray for uncommon wisdom knowledge & understanding. Pray for a sound & sharp mind, that she may excel in her work, be a blessing not only to her Ministry but to clients & customers. May the light of Jesus always shine from her. Please pray for uncommon favour in her relationship with those in authority.

Please pray for our PM T in his calling to lead our country. Uncommon wisdom knowledge & understanding, uncommon good health, & prosperity in all areas of his life, family, relationship-wise, finances, etc. May he first & foremost be God's obedient & God-fearing servant & secondly politician.

Please pray for me that God will continue to empower me as a faithful prayer warrior for his service, to stand together with you all & other prayer warriors for the pulling down of strongholds, in Jesus name. also in my other roles, as wife, mother, etc.

Please pray for our Head of State & his wife, for strength & guidance for many challenges he is facing. May the Prince of Peace, be with him upholding & sustaining him throughout his calling.
Thank you angel