Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 10:01 PM
One Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Yes well said DeBora.Shocked that everyone shares your sentiment about Theresa.She would have gladly talked to Sharon or anyone here but did not because none bothered with her for months.

bluebird you were never raked over hot coals as you put it,far from it.If you remember correctly you apologized to me not Theresa.The one person you should have apologized to.

This will not continue as I will not be posting again.As DeBora put it so well you can all guess how Theresa is doing and come up with your own conclusions.She has asked me not to post again for her and I won't.

Last edited by SaraJRNurse; 01-12-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

I don't have an email address for Theresa if I did I would have written to her. I put my snowman and gingerbread man front & center on my Christmas tree both have her name on them, not bought that way I wrote it on them.
Not being able to send her an email I did the best I could by letting her know on here that I cared and was always praying for her. I found her snail address thus sent her the Christmas card which I hope she received.
Theresa you are and always will be in my heart and thoughts, prayers will continue for both you and Sara. I hope too that Glen is doing okay and no more problems with his leg. Take care
Old 01-13-2011, 12:32 AM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraJRNurse View Post
Yes well said DeBora.Shocked that everyone shares your sentiment about Theresa.She would have gladly talked to Sharon or anyone here but did not because none bothered with her for months.

bluebird you were never raked over hot coals as you put it,far from it.If you remember correctly you apologized to me not Theresa.The one person you should have apologized to.

This will not continue as I will not be posting again.As DeBora put it so well you can all guess how Theresa is doing and come up with your own conclusions.She has asked me not to post again for her and I won't.
Sara, sometimes, I have hurt feelings and did not realize it until the person I hurt brought it to my attention. Then, I was SO sorry as I LOVED the person whom I hurt and never wanted to hurt that person. I was so grateful the person brought it to my attention. Theresa needs to stop sulking and go to whomever and tell that person how she feels and deal with it. Otherwise, we all will be in the dark. Frankly, I don't have time for guessing games. If Theresa wants to be remembered for a great lady, she needs to communicate. People love her here and she is distancing herself by using you to communicate for her and, as a nurse in the helping profession, you shouldn't be passive and allowing it. This is just my opinion.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:15 AM
Assistant Moderator

Again I did not have any way of contacting Theresa. I was shocked at how upset she was over our talk. Because of what I said Theresa cut herself off from everyone. I am so sorry. Honestly this wasn't the first time she had done this. I didn't mean to hurt or upset her or make her cry for hours like Sara told me. I wish she would stay in contact with the ones who haven't hurt and upset her instead of punishing all of us for what I said.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

ENOUGH...This needs to end now...

Debora your entitled to your own opinion but thankfully I do not share that opinion with you and neither does my family or my friends...Stop slamming Sara...What did she ever do to you or to anyone here??? NOTHING...Leave her alone...Sara is the nicest and sweetest person I have ever met and if being passive as you say is a bad thing in her profession than I am so thankful that she is...and just to clear the air I do not need anyone speaking for me as I am quite capable of speaking for myself...Verbally attacking me is one thing but to verbally attack Sara is another...You do not know her but you pass judgement on her...and before you say that now I am speaking for Sara...well I am not...she can and will speak for her self...You have a problem with me than take it up with me...I do not need anyone speaking for me...I made the decision to stay away from here not anyone else...if this is what it is going to be like on here for me than I will stay away...

As for "SULKING" well there are 2 things in my life that I have never done and will never do and the first is Sulking as you so nicely put it Debora and the second thing is feeling sorry for myself...and I will never feel sorry for myself...

It is taking everything ounce of strength I have to write this...but I am glad that I do have this chance to say my peace...Life is too short for this crap and I am going to enjoy my time with my family and my friends...and I suggest you all do the same...

Take care
Old 01-14-2011, 11:48 AM

Alright...

Enough is enough. This thread has gotten completely out of control and this will stop, NOW!

I will be contacting the moderator of this particular thread and asking her to shut it down so that everyone has a chance to cool off and think about the hurtful things you are saying to each other, this is not the standard for our members and I'm quite shocked actually to see this kind of behavior.

Anna
Old 01-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

okay everyone putting on my moderator hat.....sorry but unfortunately this has gotten out of hand....I find sometimes the problem with writing out our words they may not come off as intended and may be taeken in the wrong way.......one thing about FC that has always been wonderful is that we all support each other no matter what......this thread was put up for those who wished to let theresa know they were thinking of her....it was not put here for her to respond.......I know many of us are worried and want to stay in contact but it should be done off the boards........Theresa has choosen for her own reasons to do as she pleases and we all need to respect that......if you have something to say it should be done privately....sorry all but we need to keep the boards a friendly place and yes we are all entitled to opinions but sometimes they are best kept between the parties involved.
Theresa please know that i don't think it was the intention of any to hurt you purposely.....and Sara same to you......I hope you will both try to look past all that has been said ............Again I am sorry to all for remarks made and I hope you will all understand

hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Closed Thread