Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 06:22 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Prayer Corner for Prayer Requests & Praises - 2

Welcome to the Family Corner Prayer Corner!

Carrying over the last few pages of posts from our earlier thread:

From Ellenmelon:
Quote:
I'd like to add my oldest sister whose hand got caught in a lawnmower. Feeling stupid about doing it is nothing compared to the crushed finger she has. The mercy is that the glove she was wearing most likely spared the whole hand but still many surgeries and travelling to doctors while she can't drive. It can all be worked out. This is her second surgical experience in her life and also the second this year.
From Vrsherren:
Quote:
please keep all of us on your prayer list for the next few months.
My girls are 6/1 and driving from TN to CA. Dd#2 has an internship @ the Folsom Historical Library for most of the summer. She needs her car so dd#1 is driving cross country with her on a 4 day road trip. Then, dd#1 will fly back.
Dr.s are starting Mom's chemo earlier than we were told. I will be leaving 6/2 and be gone for 71 days. They are giving her the super chemo which is the one that "causes so much pain and makes you wonder if life is worth living" ( quote from a friend who has been through it) so, please keep all of us in your prayers and we really need them.
I won't have access to a online computer except on rare occasions, but will try to give you up dates when I can.
From Jrztomato:
Quote:
prayers for safety for all those traveling this weekend
From SanDansMom:
Quote:
I would appreciate your prayers for the friend of a friend. Carole flew from New Zealand to Seattle, and after she deplaned, she collapsed with a pulmonary embolism. She is in the hospital in critical care, and her husband Malcolm is by her side. Their home is in New Zealand, and their children are in NZ. The big concern right now is getting Carole and Malcolm home to New Zealand.

Also, please remember the family of a life long friend. Bill had a colonoscopy a month ago, and in the process his colon was punctured. He was in the hospital for 34 days before dying on Wednesday. He was not a young man, but he should have had many more years. His funeral is tomorrow in Texas. Please help me pray for peace and comfort for his family.

A quick update on Carole: She has been released from the hospital, and has to return Monday morning for blood work. If it is OK, she will be cleared to travel. Thanks for your prayers!
From apricot:
Quote:
Praying for those who have lost loved ones, those who are ill or facing surgeries, those struggling with family members or finances, job searches, and anyone else who needs prayer.
From bluebird:
Quote:
Our son ran off again. We know where he is, he is lying saying he is married, needed a car, same old story. We are not waiting for phone calls, carrying on about life. We need to talk to a lawyer about becoming ds's legal guardian. We are also thinking about becoming gf's guardian too. I know it sounds like a lot but we would have some control over the situation. And if they run off again the police will look for them IF they are under a guardians care. We would NOT allow them to live with us. There are homes for adults like them. I do feel God in our daily life. We must be doing something right.
From Pag36:
Quote:
please keep in prayer that I am able to do enough of these exercises to make a difference in my knee. I feel once the swelling/bruising goes down I will be able to do them better but plugging along now
From Coll:
Quote:
Prayers for everyone. Especially those who have injuries or unexpected ilnesses.
From jeandeanette:
Quote:
i would like to ask prayers for my youngest son again. The nurse called from school today and he had got hurt on the playground. His knee kept going out of place. His knee is feeling better since we got home but this keeps happening so I am concerned. Also, he took a nap and woke up throwing up and has a fever. I would appreciate your prayers for him. Thank you so much.
From DebK:
Quote:
Please pray for my neighbors Marie. She had had knee surgery 2 weeks ago then a few days home and she started having chest pain and feeling lightheaded. they said she was anemic gave her blood and sent her home. This weekend she went back to the hospital and her heart was only working at 27%. She went to Ottawa turns out they think she had a heart attack some time ago. 1 artery is blocked totally and the muscle on that side is dead. She can not have surgery and is on meds to try and srengthen the heart muscle. It will have to be a very easy going life for her from now on.

Prayers for all those requested and for all those we hold in our hearts
From Bunny:
Quote:
Prayers For all thak requested them and for all the unspoken big or small.May God open his arms and give you strength.
From Bar_bar, who summed up the pages before this in her prayer:
Quote:
I would like to add Donna Marie aka Craftldy and her dh John on the prayer request, I will be back later to tell you what going on.. I know many of you know but after talking with her, it seems to be alot worse..

so please hold them in your prayer for strength, healing, endurance , as well as comfort and peace.

Bunny ... as you know Sweet Pea has my prayers already.

Prayers for others that are in need of prayers

Pam for your uncle
Linda for your gkids
Kay for your housing
Sue for your son

for those going thru financial situations and burdens, for healing, for those that been going thru hard times, for the kids as they are growing up and about to be home for the summer. For the parents to have underrstanding and wisdom, as they raise this next generation
for our President and his staff as they run this country with all the situations that goes on in this world today.

For Heather little girl as her tongue heals from the dentist

Lynette and job, for others that are going thru situations with thier jobs or thier dh's jobs.

Patti as she continues to heal from her surgery
for Debbie F and daughter Tiff as they do thier part in taking care of little Hayden while he heals.. the dr and nurses as they take care of him

Vivan and her mom

and the list goes on and on. so if I didnt list you forgive me but GOD knows your needs

for those that are going thru depression,

Hugs and prayers to all of you.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:15 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Thanks for carrying over all the recent requests Barbszy. Keeping all in prayer this Sunday morning.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:48 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Vivian, is there a mailing address or phone number where we can reach you? We need to stay in touch with you to give you the support you need!
Old 05-27-2007, 08:55 AM
Nine Year Member

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in need this day.

I hope everyone has a enjoyable and safe holiday weekend.

Roberta
Old 05-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Keeping all in my prayers, too.

Liz
Old 05-27-2007, 03:18 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Praying for all request spoken & unspoken!
Attached Images

Old 05-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Prayers for every one that asked weather it be finacial, health, strength, comfort or just assurance. all requests big or small spoken or unspoken. May God keep you in His loving arms and grant you piece.

Old 05-27-2007, 05:50 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Location: Melbourne, Australia, the World's most liveable city!
Prayers for all both spoken and unspoken.
Prayers for healing in whatever area is needed.
Blessings to all prayer-sisters as you (we) faithfully pray for each other.

It is soooo good to see that the prayer thread seems to be so well used. Isn't it great that we can come to our Lord and claim Him as our very own??

Luv to all,

"Love people, not things.
Use things, not people"
Old 05-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Thoughts and prayers for all spoken and unspoken requests.

May those those facing surgeries and illnesses feel the strength of all these prayers. Bless also the families that wait and pray that their loved ones will soon be healed.

Be with those families who loved ones face challenges, changes and choices. Give them strength today to make the best choice for them. Be with those who travel that they may be safe.

Pippe
Old 05-28-2007, 04:39 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I have a huge prayer request. Dh needs a different job. There is no respect between dh and the new boss. Dh is treated like a leper. Because dh doesn't not drink. The new boss hosts parties, I mean falling down drunk parties. This is really taking its toll on dh. We need prayers for a job to drop in his lap with housing.

Dd ankle is still swollen. If there is no improvement by tomorrow I will be taking her back in for more x rays. I think we should be seeing some improvement by now but there is none.

Closed Thread