Prayer Corner for Prayer Requests & Praises - 2 - Page 89 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Praying for all here. Still waiting on my outcome so continue the prayers for me as well.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:43 AM
Nine Year Member

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone this morning.

I have a prayer request for my dd2 she has been referred back to the neurologist for an uncontrolable eye twitch/spasum and is waiting for an EEG to be scheduled. It is so noticable that the pastor from church called yesterday while dd2 was at Kids for Christ to make sure I was aware of it.

Roberta
Old 09-20-2007, 09:07 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Prayers for all daily. Read all but don't have much time. Love
Old 09-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I am not always able to visit this site but you and all your requests are prayed for daily.

Old 09-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Assistant Moderator

looked the prayers over to uplift each one of you that request a prayer for yourself or for someone.
May you feel GOD's hand in the situation and Know HE is with you no matter how dark it may seem.

Update on John, he went to the dr this past Tue and he put him on a machine that is not oxgen but it will give him oxgen as it makes it up for him to sleep with to see if this will help him feel better. We go back in 3 months to see the results of it. He is still losing weight and his lung dr is not happy about this.

I thank those of you that has kept us in your prayers and those that has emailed me to check on me. it has helped.
Attached Images

Old 09-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Praying for all. Still waiting here. Have not heard anything and it is getting annoying. I would really like to get back to work.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:06 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Prayers for everyone,may you have peace and wisdom. Love
Old 09-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Hi All, I know a long time in that I have not been here. I have kept up with some but know that you are all in my prayers and every Sunday I say a special request prayer for all the Family Corner members.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 09-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Location: Melbourne, Australia, the World's most liveable city!
Megrayau posted this today. I have copied this message from the Prayers for jrztomato thread to here in case some miss it on the other thread.

Today, 10:15 AM

Girls,
I just made my semi regular phone call to the hospital to see if Margaret could receive flowers and they asked me to contact the family before sending flowers. I rang Margarets home and Joellyn (her dd) answered. Margaret passed away peacefully sometime Friday afternoon (your time). Joellyn and her dh were both with Margaret at the end. She thanked us for our cards and prayers for Margaret.

So it's goodbye to a dear friend and mentor on FC.
Please pray for Joellyn, her dh and her dd's. And Margarets wider family.
hemlynne
(Lynne - praying for )

"Love people, not things.
Use things, not people"

Last edited by hemlynne; 09-21-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Five Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Hello to all. I have a cousin who really is like a brother i don't have to me. He found out a year ago that he had a cancer in his neck. For the past year, he has went through chemo and radiation. He was operated on and later started having what he thought was earaches. He was having headaches but thought this was coming from just what he had went through--surgery. It comes back that he has another cancer behind his eardrum that can't be operated on and it is growing on the outside of his skull and on the base of his brain. One eye is closed, mouth drawn, lost a lot of weight. About 2 months ago the dr told his wife to call in hospus as there is nothing else they can do. Now i believe in miracles as i am one. I believe in a chain of prayer. I know God hears prayers and he is not through creating miracles. Please pray for him and pray with me for him. Thanks. God loves us all and i do too. Teresa

Closed Thread