Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 10:02 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Saying prayers for all on Barbszy's list, meg's church family, Connie and all other requests.

Asking prayers for my mil. She has had a terrible month. She had to have 2 units of blood earlier this month as she was severely anemic. They still have not found out why or where she is loosing blood. She has also been diagnosed with osteoarthritis. She has a broken tailbone and curveture of the spine which is pusing on her esophagus, which hinder her eating.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 05-29-2007, 10:14 PM
Nine Year Member

I would like to request prayer for a lifelong friend. I just found out that her ex-husband of 20 years died on Saturday. Even though they have been apart many years, it still hurts. She told me she mostly hurts for him, since by his choices he missed out on so much. They have three grown children.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:59 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Robin, praying for your mil as well.
The girl from Church has a shunt in to drain fluid from the skull. The biggest fear is an infection, which can be caused by breathing, with bruised lungs! Please pray for her.
Praying for other concerns as well.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:14 AM
Nine Year Member

My thoughts and prayers are with those who have spoken & unspoken needs.

I have a praise, received the results of dd2's brain MRI and it is completely normal compaired to the one taken 3 yrs ago. Basically what that means is her body development will be able to catch up to her age with time and the therapy she has been receiving.

Roberta
Old 05-30-2007, 05:46 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

That's great news RobertaD ! Please pray that they can get the test done on dh today as he can only have clear liquids until they get them done & he's already complaining about being hungery.They have given him at least two units of blood already & said they might have to give him at least two more units. I'm prayering they'll figure out why he's lossing blood & that its not the cancer back. Keeping everyone in my prayers!
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2007, 06:08 AM
Assistant Moderator

The rain stopped. I don't know how much damage there is. I will drive downtown and see in a little bit. The rain soaked thru the basement walls. I have a mess to clean up today. We didn't have a tornado at our house but I don't know about the rest of the town. Thanks for the prayers.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:05 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

so many with very serious medical problems..will keep all in prayer daily..
also sending praises for prayers received..
Name:  Praying 4u.gif
Views: 69
Size:  74.4 KB
Old 05-30-2007, 10:58 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

So many serious problems, You are all in my prayers all the time

Old 05-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

There are so meny Illiness and some serious so I am keeping you all in my prayers.

Old 05-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Praying for all those who are dealing with illnesses and surgeries, finances, wayward family members, loss of loved ones and anyone else who needs prayer.

Today at work my boss told us that the county is planning on relocating our office to the farthest city away, which is not good. My boss would retire early if they did and there are a lot of other problems it would cause. Please pray that they change their minds and that they keep our office in this city.

Closed Thread