Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Old 05-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Well, Hayden did what they told us he wouldn't be able to do until after his surgery~~he is walking!!! Because most kiddos with his condition have trouble with balance before their surgery, we didn't think he could do it yet. But Hayden defied the odds!! Go Hayden!!!!

Thank you all for your continued prayers, and what a joy to be able to share some good news with my FC family!!

You miss 100% of the opportunities you don't take.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Go Hayden! Go Hayden!

I bet he gets running as soon as this surgery is done with! Then there will be no stopping the little guy.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Horray for Hayden! that is wonderful news,may things keep going as great as they have been. Keeping you all in my daily prayers & thoughts!
Attached Images

Old 05-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

Way to go Hayden...That is wonderful that he is now walking Debbie...Keeping you,Hayden and his family in my prayers daily..God Bless you all...Hugs
Old 05-07-2007, 04:50 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Location: Melbourne, Australia, the World's most liveable city!
Echoing everyone else - what a great achievement. Praying for you all, Debbie.

Hugs to Hayden from across the oceans.

"Love people, not things.
Use things, not people"
Old 05-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

You go Hayden! Debbie, I am so happy for his achievement! Prayer does work in our lives and I am thankful for that! We are keeping him in prayer and so close to our hearts!

Unknown
Old 05-07-2007, 05:38 PM
Nine Year Member

Hi Debbie, just want to add my prayers to this list for Hayden and the family-will keep him in my thoughts.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

First of all, again, I simply can't thank each one of you enough for your prayers, thoughts, and kind words.

I am so happy to report that Hayden breezed thru the tubes being placed in his ears yesterday!! They told us that he would probably have to be given a sedative before he was actually sedated, but my dd told them that he probably wouldn't. He is way too used to this medical stuff now. Poor little thing just kinda figures that this is all part of how life is.........but, I do worry that after the 22nd, he will most definately start to change his opinion of what he deems acceptable. And you know, who could blame him? His sweet little world is about to be rocked in ways he can't even imagine.

When Tatum saw him after this surgery, she looked him over and said "I don't see any tubes coming out of his ears"~~ a completely logical reasoning for a 3 1/2 year old sister, don't you think?!

I can't believe we are under the 2 week time frame now. My dd has her moments...she is trying to be sooo strong. It is hard on me because I feel for Baby Hayden, and I feel for Tiffany. Double whammy.

When Bar bar first set this thread up, I couldn't even post because everytime I tried to, I couldn't see thru my tears. (Thank you, Bar bar for helping me out and posting when I couldn't) Please know that may happen again.

Right now, I take comfort in being able to "talk" with all of, and it means so much to me to know that you are praying for my darling Hayden. From all corners of the world.

Baby Hayden turns 1 year old this Saturday! Woo-hoo! My 90 yr old grandfather and my 84 yr old grandmother will both be there at his party! And as they say, with bells on! Yes, that is Hayden's great-great grandparents!!

My grandparents are such strong influences in my life, and have helped us with our dd when was little~~can you believe they are going to watch Tatum on Hayden's surgery day? If she wasn't such a good spirited little child, I wouldn't let it happen. (Don't tell them that!!) My grandpa and grandma are the best!

Thank you, again.

Blessings to all of you in return,
Deb

You miss 100% of the opportunities you don't take.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Debbie - that is great that he walked!

So glad he came thru the tube surgery so easily. I can see that it would be a breeze compared to what he has to go thru but we still worry whenever they have any surgery.

May he have a very Happy Birthday and to celebrate with so many family members.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 05-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Debbie you, Hayden and family are in my prayers daily...a belated Happy Birthday to him...I know in my heart that this is only the first of many, many more to come..God Bless !