Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 08:45 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Prayer Corner for Prayer Requests & Praises

Just continuing where we left off in "Family Corner Prayer Requests #7" and I thought it might be nice to try a new name for our popular Prayer Request thread.

This is one of the best ways we can support each other in times of need AND times of rejoicing.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Nine Year Member

I hope everyone is feeling better today. There are some nasty bugs going around.

My prayers are with those who have spoken & unspoken requests.

Roberta
Old 01-27-2007, 11:12 AM
Nine Year Member

I know someone who is losing their home in the dead of winter. Please pray that someone else or another agency comes forward with God's provision for a warm and safe place and not get discouraged.

"God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of love, power, and a sound mind."
Old 01-27-2007, 01:00 PM
FamilyCorner Addict

Baby Austin has RSV, I'm not all that sure what it is other than its not good. He has lost 2 pounds. I don't like the sounds of that.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Nine Year Member

RSV is a severe respiratory infection that babies can get if not treated they can die from it. I know when my youngest was a baby the doctor said any time she had a cold to come in and have her tested.

I pray that Austin will start gaining weight now that he is being treated.

Roberta
Old 01-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Praying for Ellen's friend, Baby Austin, and everyone who is struggling with a head cold or that nasty flu that is going around.

Dh has been sick with a head cold and/or flu and been coughing most of the week. He is a little better today but my throat is getting sore now.

Barbszy, I think "Prayer Corner" goes along great with Family Corner and is a great name for the thread.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:10 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Barbszy, I agree wtih apricot. I love the name Prayer Corner! Good choice! Thank you.

Prayers being said for all. Hugs!
Old 01-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Back from my neice's wedding (which was beautiul) and visiting with family on the west coast. Thank y'all for the prayers for a safe trip!
Mom's health is fair but not great. She had trouble keeping her blood presure down, and has heart "episodes" when stressed. My other neice & husband have a baby girl (3 months) and are living with Mom. For the past 4 month Mom has been supporting them on her fixed income, as dn was in the last bit of her pregnancy and her dh wasn't working or looking. After much prayer we, the family had a nice talk with them and told them we didn't want them to leave, but did expect them to pay the agreed upon monthly "rent" but covers only the added utilities and food. There is no way they could afford to live anywhere else on what they pay Mom. It was a hard thing to do, but we managed to do it lovingly and firmily. Both now have jobs and are working. They are really trying to be responsible for themselves and we are very happy they responded well. They're both very sweet, but just needed a gentle word to get them on the right track. They are young and need prayers that they continue to make a good effort, and not backslide.
While I was in CA I remembered y'all daily and kept you in my prayers. I wasn't able to get to a computer and went through computer withdrawal................ again, but kept you in my prayers anyway as God knew what you needed.

Vivian
Old 01-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I like the new name also. That Ellen continues to get a good night sleep. I struggle with this issue often and know I just don't deal with things well when I am tired. That baby Ausrin is ok and all babies everywhere get the care they need. Also that all who face homeless find a safe haven.

Old 01-27-2007, 05:05 PM
FamilyCorner Addict

I really like the new name "Prayer Corner".

Closed Thread