Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thanks Coll. It is to the point now that I want to put pieces of houses together. Like I like that bathroom but that backyard and I like that kitchen but not the den. I sometimes wish that we could just build but I know that is why out of our range.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:37 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

saying prayers for all the needs. Prayers gong out to the drs and team for in the morning for little Hayden surgery. For peace and a calmness for Debbie F and her dd and family during this time.

Prayers for Patti to continue to heal, by the way she is home..

for Coll and Teresa as they get rest and sleep...

Kay for a house to come up that will be just right for you and your house gets sold.

I know we have thought and tried to get house prepare to sell but each tme it seems as if GOD stops it.. SO we know that when GOD is ready for us to sell the house it will happen without a hitch.

Candy thinking of you as you are healing and still recover for the car wreck.

For others that are not posted.

Tomorrow John goes off to the eye dr to see what the test results of the eyes will be for him.
Then Wed off to the lung dr for his approval for this upcoming surgery.

So far my daughter is still talking like she is going to allow the girls to stay during the summer and for next school yr. She is admitting she just can't handle raisng them and they are better off her with us.

This past weekend they did get to see thier brother... Praise GOD for that. I know it helped Chynna and did some good for Hanna althought she is still going thru the stress of mom driving away each time without her.
Attached Images

Old 05-21-2007, 06:42 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Sorry for the back to back post but to those that wants to leave Debbie F a message you can get to her special page at:
http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...943#post489943
Old 05-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Praying for all concerns, spoken and held close to your hearts.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Keeping everyone in my prayers.
Bensmom, you don't have to say a word. Just give her a hug or sit next to her and hold out your hand. When you loose a baby there is nothing anyone can say to make it better. Just letting her know you care means the world.

Mom's results are back. She has Utrine cancer. Its too advance for a hysterectomy and has matastized (sp). She will be starting chemo soon and I'll be going out to stay with her. I'm taking the first round of chemo, its the hardest on the body. She will have the nausea, and hair loss, etc. Please keep her in your prayers as she goes through this.
I'll be leaving on the 10 of June and stay through to August (10 to 12 wks). I won't have access to a computer during most of that time Mom doesn't have internet. My niece does, but I won't leave Mom unless someone else is with her. I'll be back until she needs me again and I won't know till later.
I'm so angry with Kaiser Permante as they had their Dr. tell her she didn't need any more pap smears @ 65yr. They knew she had fanily history of cancer, but wanted to save themselves the whopping $12.00 for the test. It is so sinceless! Now my Mother and God knows how many other ladies have to suffer because they decided to cut a $12.00 test!

Vivian
Old 05-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Prayers for all concerns!Prayer for my dh as he has not felt good for a few days now.He is going to the dr tomorrow so I'm praying it won't be anything bad. Thanks!
Attached Images

Old 05-22-2007, 01:05 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Keeping all in prayer daily for all concerns spoken and unspoken...
Name:  purplepraying4u.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  26.4 KB
Old 05-22-2007, 04:07 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Well I am lucky in the fact that we do not have a house to sell. We rent the one we are in now. So that is one less stress.

Vivian, My mother went through chemo and it is tough. I will not lie to you. But having you there will help. We women are strong but there are times when we need the support of others. Hang in there and know that we are all praying for you and your mother.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:54 AM

Vivian, my mom and dad both went through chemo. So did my daughter.
Prayers are being said here for you and your mom.

Prayers for Debbie and little Hayden as he goes through his surgery today.

Bonnie's mom has passed away.

Prayers for all spoken and unspoken concerns.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-22-2007, 08:20 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thank you all for your prayers for mom. Her boss arrived on schedule and when he was seated he said, "I just had to come tell you face-to-face..." She was so nervous but had prayed and knew that God would be in control. So she waited and then Sean said, "I am quitting.." He has found another job and he loved working with her so it was hard for him and especially since they understood alot of the same things. SO she still has her job! Praise the Lord! Isn't funny how we worry and fret and God is all the time holding everything in His hands!

Thanks again, I appreciate you all! Please know that I am saying prayers for each of you. Have a blessed day! hugs!

Closed Thread