FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Prayer Requests (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/)
-   -   Family Corner Prayer Requests - 7 (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/prayer-requests/17751-family-corner-prayer-requests-7-a.html)

barbszy 09-15-2006 03:30 AM

Family Corner Prayer Requests - 7

Join us as we remember our fellow FC members in prayer. Post your prayer requests here as well as your prayer support for others.

asp123us 09-15-2006 04:01 AM

I do not believe that I have updated everyone since my SIL's last appt.

She has a very slow growing tumor that has probably been there for years. The surgeon will have her go to the hospital to take her off all meds in 4-6 weeks to isolate the affected parts of the brain. Then, they will plan and do the surgery. It may not happen until close to the holidays. The dr. thinks it is benign(not cancerous) at this time. No way to know for sure until they take it out and test it. Her girls are still with another family, my FIL will not be coming here unless absolutely needed to with the surgery, and hopefully, MIL will survive all the stress that is surrounding her now.

Our own little family is getting along fairly well. Need to talk to the school about ds and his IEP today. Dd is doing well and has a conference scheduled early, because of my work schedule during conference times. I work 10 hour nights and do like to sleep! Doesn't everyone?

Keeping everyone in prayer.

seleach 09-15-2006 05:38 AM

Praying for Kim, asp123us's SIL and family and all other requests. Spoken and unspoken.

sweetnell3 09-15-2006 06:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Prayers for all! I need make a request prayer for my sister and bil they just found out that he's going have to have a heart operation this Wednesday he has the big main arerty block so he needs this done quickly but he's put it off because of no insurance,also hes afraid he'll lose his job. Not sure if it'll be just stunts or open heart yet or not. Also we're to find out what we are going to if to do on mom about her heart. Pray that thing s will work out because I'm going if to stay and help out with her or if she's in the hospital at the same time as bil I'll have to be ther with her and try to take care of my family all at the same time,just not sure how I'll deal with that yet. Thanks for listening and fors all prayer. I'm so glad that I have my freinds here at FC & MM to turn to Thanks again for being here.

ellenmelon 09-15-2006 08:06 AM

I will be praying for both surgeries to go well.
Also for the other stuff from the last thread (#6).
And please add Kent and Sylvia for their Dec 10 wedding and the plans and their marriage.
Thanks!

Raggd3 09-15-2006 09:27 AM

Just signing in on this new thread.

Prayers for all who have requested them.

bluebird 09-15-2006 10:48 AM

praying for all

my doctor's appt is at 3:30 cst, pray we can figure out what is wrong.

angel 619 09-15-2006 01:59 PM

prayer partners

:falll: signing on to this thread

all prayers for everyone
:fallleaf:

megrayau 09-15-2006 02:43 PM

Thanks for the update Andrea, there is a lot happening for you right now. I will pray for the health situations and also for you to have energy and strength!
bluebird, I pray the drs will be able to make a clear diagnosis.
Praying for Kims recovery and a clear decision about meds.
Praying too for Debbie and Mike to have a relaxing break.
There are so many friends here who can use our prayers. I am praying that God will bless each one on FC and those who have no coneection with God will be witnessed to even on this site! Isn't it great, that we can pray all around the world, God never sleeps and the rpayers of HIs people are always heard.

jrztomato 09-15-2006 03:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 14993
Praying for all daily..
Meg isn't it great knowing that wherever we are, God is..
May HE bless all of you and give you peace.
Edited because my Granddaughter just called to tell me they had to take Jonathan to ER...He has been running a fever since Thursday..her thermometer said 100-10l but he wasn't getting better..seems the battery must be low because it is 103.5.This is unreal..they take his temp and give him a supository to bring it down and then send him back to the waiting room because they have no open ex. rooms in ER..they could have put him on a bed in the hall until one was free...He is still in the waiting room as I type..say a prayer, please, that he is o.k..he is four and wants to go "home"...Her DH is there with him and she, also coming down with something, is home with the other two.Thank God they are fine and hope that continues to be so..