Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 02:38 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I have been gone a few days and wow! Prayers for all and all requests. The dr gave me news I can live with and hope to start water therapy as soon as I can get a sock & shoe on. I decided to leave work either way, since I have not walked on my own in months I woke up and thought why in the heck are you not listening to God. I instantly felt at peace .I The drs visit means it will be taking a disability.

Old 01-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Cau, I'm glad that you are going to begin treatment AND that you have come to a sense of peace about your work situation.
Old 01-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Posting and praying for everyone. May God provide.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:03 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Hi everyone. I have a prayer request. My dd is 15 and asked me to take her to a counselor for anger problems. She didn't want to go to the church counselor or to a man. Today we went and pulled up and she saw "Christian counseling" in the name and had a fit. She informed me that she is not a Christian & that she didn't want to go there. That breaks my heart. Please pray for her walk with Jesus. Her name is Kristy.
Thank you,
Nancy
Old 01-24-2007, 08:21 PM
Nine Year Member

Nancy, I am reminded that when we are hot or cold to God he likes it more than lukewarm. God can work through anyone so I will pray that whoever she goes to she will get God's voice.

"God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of love, power, and a sound mind."
Old 01-24-2007, 09:20 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Saying a prayer for each and every need mentioned. Adding a little "extra prayer" for all the unspoken.

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for blessing each of these ladies who intercede on the behalf of their family, friends and neighbors. We would also ask the You be especially close to the children and grandchild as some are struggling so and give them comfort and peace that they can feel and know comes from You. Please give each one of my faithful prayer-sisters an extra dose of Your love and grace!
Amen

Last edited by Lynette; 01-24-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:56 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Sending prayers for Marj - that the lump in her leg will go away and that it is nothing; for cau that her treatment will be effective and glad that she has come to peace with her work situation; for Neavron's daughter, Kristy - may her anger be resolved and she embrace her Christianity; and for all other requests.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 01-25-2007, 02:38 AM
Five Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hi! Thanks for prayers for my leg - it has been diagnosed as a thrombosis - but has not gone into the deep vein yet. More compression stockings, tablets and cream. The stockings are a bit much in the heat, but when we need them we have to wear them.
Louise and Philip took baby Courtney for her assessment yesterday - they have to go back next month and then the operation will probably be in March/April. Prayer requested for them as they wait. The Dr. said the palate was a bad one. Courtney is drinking well and seems to be doing ok.
Prayer for those who are needing it at present and praise for answers to prayer. Marj

God is silently planning for you in love, for it matters to Him about you. Zeph.3:17
Old 01-25-2007, 05:57 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Keeping all request spoken and unspoken in my prayers!
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Nine Year Member

Had to be rescheduled for the aspiration. Will be doing it Feb 7 instead. Just as well since my allergies have been really bad since cutting down the camphor tree. Gives me a couple extra weeks to get prepared.
Real cold today only 49degrees here which is cold for us.
Sometimes there is a reason things are changed?
marj....Saying a prayer that your leg feels better.
Prayers for all spoken and unspoken.
________
Sueanne

Closed Thread