Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 05:06 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Location: Melbourne, Australia, the World's most liveable city!
Praying for all, and especially today I feel led to pray for all you faithful pray-ers. There is nothing quite as powerful as people united in prayer.

God bless each one of you.

"Love people, not things.
Use things, not people"
Old 09-28-2006, 07:29 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Candy, Have you checked into any meds you may be taking? Often thet cause a reaction which my add to or cause your balence problem. Thank God you were not hurt in your falls. Continuing prayer your problem solved.
FLFunMom, Welcome & may your dh & family have a safe & fun trip.
So glad to hear of Kim's progress, Thank You God! Thank you for all other requests granted.
Not much new with me, it is a slow journey . Prayers for all

Old 09-28-2006, 08:15 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

prayer partners

Up date on mom she has andremisman (spelling my be wrong) in her stomack, and heart . She said no to having them removed . She told me when they bust thats it she'll die. Please I need prayer for her . This is so hard to handle I"m beside my self . I try not to think about it. But thats my mom. She means the world to me . And I do love her so much.

Old 09-28-2006, 12:49 PM
Nine Year Member

I am so sorry angel to hear of your mom's diagnosis, I hope that the doctors can find some compromise for her, and that you and she can make the most of the time you have.
We never really do know how much time we have together, do we? Keeping you and her in prayer.

"God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of love, power, and a sound mind."
Old 09-28-2006, 03:13 PM

I am sorry to hear this sad news Angel. Prayers are being said for you and your mom and for everyone on this thread for spoken and unspoken requests. Also for all troops in the middle east.

Please pray for a gal I work with and her dh. He has bone cancer. He started chemo today but it doesn't look good as there are white spots on bones all over his body.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-28-2006, 04:51 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

angel, I am so sorry your mom's diagnosis was not a good one. Many prayers for a healing miracle are being lifted up.

Prayers for all those here with intentions....

Thank you so much for the warm welcome & for the prayers my my Dh & family travelling.

Thank you for allowing me to pray for you & with you....

Old 09-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Nine Year Member

just wanted to say thanks to everyone for adding my uncle to your prayers. The day after I requested prayer for him he started responding a little-he tried moving his feet and tried to open his eyes. Haven't heard tonight if there's any further improvement-his son says that he wasn't and hadn't been in a coma; but I don't know if they have determined what happened to him yet. Will keep you updated.

new requests have been added to my list and continuing prayer for old requests.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Saying prayers for Sweetnell's BIL and mom, Robin's neighbor, Marion, Angel and her mom, Sharon's coworker and Pam's uncle. Also praying for anyone else who has concerns, spoken or unspoken.

I would like to request prayer for my boss, Elaine and her husband, Fred again. For you newbies, he has very advanced lung cancer and is going through his third round of chemo and radiation. He sleeps most of the time now and she is trying to prepare for him to die any time but hoping for a miracle.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:51 PM
FamilyCorner Addict

Many prayers being said for Elaine and her husband.
Next to them my request seems so trivial.
I just paid 210.00 to get the brakes fixed on one of our cars, now one of the other ones needs a new head gasketor something like that. Any way, its not a cheap repair. No clues where the money will come from, but will sleep on it for a few days before I decide whether or not it goes into the garage soon. Thank goodness we just bought a another used car last week.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:24 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Angel saying prayers for your mom & you. Also keeping all request spoken and unspoken in my Prayers. Please keep my mom in your prayers as things are not going well with her.Her heart is sometimes beats to fast even when shes asleep, they are going to try to correct it with medince as operation is the very last resort. Bil still seems to be doing well. Please keep my sister in your prayers as she is under a lot of stress. Thank you for your prayers as they are a blessing.
Attached Images

Closed Thread