Prayer Partners/Prayer Requests - 6 - Page 5 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:20 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Prayer being sent up to all! Everyone is on my mind and in my heart... God be with you

Unknown
Old 02-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

My prayers are joined with yours for De Bora's Brother-in-law and for the family that gave him a chance for a better life.

Congratulations on your future daughter-in-law! My mother-in-law was wonderful and accepted me as her daughter.

Prayers for all spoken and unspoken concerns.

Love & Prayers,
Linda
May God give you for every storm, a rainbow, for every tear, a smile, for every care, a promise, and blessing in each trial, for every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh, a sweet song, and an answer for each prayer.
~An Irish Blessing
Old 02-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I have an update on DeBora's BIL. Unfortunately due to an earlier unsuccessful kidney transplant and a successful pancreas transplant, the doctors didn't realize that there was no place to PUT a new kidney right now. He'll have to have another surgery and go back to square 1 on the list. What a shame! Please keep him & his family in prayers. Hopefully things will turn around for him and he'll recover from this surgery and get his new kidney in short order.

I am remembering all the other requests that have been posted here.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:27 PM

Need prayers for my mom. I had to send her back to the hospital tonight. Her glucose was over 600. I gave her some insulin, retested in an hour, it was down to 582, gave her another dose of insulin. The doctor wanted her to be seen in the ER. My dad was going to go with her. I'll know more tomorrow. She seemed to have been doing so good this afternoon.

Coll
Old 02-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Coll- I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Continuing prayers for her.

Barbzy-lifting up DeBora's BIL. How sad a situation.

Barbar- Praising God with you over your future DIL!! What a blessing for you and your family.

Everyone- Keeping each of you in prayer asking that God will answer your requests to His honor and glory.

Praise!- I had an Echo Stress Test this morning. I feel really wiped out and tired but over all it seemed to go well. The ultrasound of my heart looked okay to me-however, I do not have a professionally trained eye to read them! LOL. The treadmill test part.......I NEVER want to do that again! Anyway, next monday I learn the results. I pray it will go well.

Hope all are blessed with a good night's rest and we'll see you tomorrow!

Blessings!
Lynette
Old 02-08-2006, 01:13 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Have read all the requests and keeping all in my prayers.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 02-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Each of your prayer requests are in my prayers and in my heart.

It is SO good to get back here. There is something special about the FC Prayer Request thread!

I have a praise and several requests. First the praise.

Due to painful conflicts, in the beginning of Nov. last year we decided we needed to find a new church home. We had been at our old one 8 years for me and 13 for my dh. It was a hard move to make and we visited numerous churches. We have found a new home at a non-denominational church and LOVE it. The message is Biblical and full of passion and the people are quickly becoming our family. Our sons are now involved in a dynamic Awana program and our oldest is soon to start Cub Scouts in the same church. I thank the Lord for leading us to this place.

On to my requests...My dh drove the night shuttle all last year and slept during the day. It was very good money but hard on some of the family dynamics like keeping two little boys quiet for Dad to sleep (since I homeschool). When they bid on the new routes for this year they had led us to believe there would be a new day route opened which did not happen and then it DID happen a month later. I worried that they had jumped the gun and created a position that they didn't have the buisness to support. Well, it looks like that may have been the case and they may cancel it and move everybody down again. Praise the Lord he will still have a job, but it looks like it may be back to the shuttle so I am asking that the Lord grant us patience as a family and patience for myself as it changes a bunch of things.

My second request sort of involves a praise too. My Mom is really blossoming in things regarding the Lord and has come to church with us voluntarily! She has enjoyed it very much and will probably continue to go (major major victory here) but my Dad seems to really be fighting something powerful in his life and as of yet doesn't want to come with us. He always finds excuses to not be part of spiritual things but does profess to be a believer. He suffers from depression so it makes it so complicated sometimes. I ask for prayer that the Lord really gets a hold of him and teaches my Dad to put his trust in HIM rather than on worldy things.

If you've read thus far then you're a trooper! Sorry for the novel.

God bless each of you today and know you're in my fondest thoughts and deepest prayers.

Your Sister,

Sandra

Old 02-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Keeping everyone in prayer.

Well, I had had it this am. My ds was threatening to do harm AGAIN! I lost it and called the Dr, counselor, and school counselor.

His medication is increased, not what I wanted.

The counselor is to set up a day program to address his anger management that I have been asking for the past 5 years for someone to do.

I spoke with the school counselor and he said it is a very good program that is after school. He told me to call the school, if I had trouble getting ds to get out of the car in the am and someone would come out and help me. Ds is not wanting to go to school, because he is afraid of hurting kids that tease him. So far, the counselor has been able to avert any problems at school. Academically, he is doing great! Emotionally, he is having trouble.

Ds is 5'6.25" tall and 130 pounds, lifts weights to burn off frustration and anger at school. I can still take him down-a takedown to the ground and sit on him, if needed. I am 5'1" and overweight.

Glad I have you to come to and vent, get support, and know that I am not alone.

A big step to do this today. Oh well, a lot of built up frustration on my part has been released.

Andrea

shoulder your cross daily
Old 02-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Andrea will keep you and your son in prayer I hope all gets easier soon for you

Old 02-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

So sorry to hear about DeBora's Bro-in-law. I wonder why they couldn't take out the bad kidney and put in the new at the same time?

Coll, how is your mom?

Lynette, you made it through the tests and they let you go home, that is a good sign!!!

Sandra, congratulations on finding a new Church home, so glad your mom likes it also. Praying for your dad, that he will respond to the Holy Spirit as God leads him. One day we will all worship together, in unity, Lord hear our prayer.

Andrea, my heart goes out to you as you struggle to help your son. Praying that God gives you the strength you need.

Praying for finances for everyone. It seems that I get more requests for financial intercession that anything else lately. The enemy is in attack mode but our Lord Jesus is still in control!

Love & Prayers,
Linda
May God give you for every storm, a rainbow, for every tear, a smile, for every care, a promise, and blessing in each trial, for every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh, a sweet song, and an answer for each prayer.
~An Irish Blessing

Closed Thread