Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:52 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

g'morning

With all the serious problems both here and around the world I feel silly aasking for this but..

Ben chipped his front tooth and he says its disgusting...we are going to the dentist tonight (hopefully it can get capped) its not the usu. Dr. but her associate please pray that the holy spirit can guide him and help save his tooth...I feel so bad for him and feel responsible too.. every time i look at him i want to cry You see the decay started before my surgery when i was doped up on so much morphine codine etc. that i couldnt remeber things and he eventually started to develop cavities..so please say a prayer for him and his dentist..thankyou ladies

A guilty mom
Nancy
Old 06-01-2005, 08:02 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

Nancy, If this is a baby tooth they may tell you not to worry about it.
It may not be coveed by insurance because it would be considered cosmetic. Unless youare lucky enough to have really good dental insurance.

P.S. How's that little Princess of yours? I'll bet she is growing fast.

Coll
Old 06-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Aw...So sorry to hear about Ben's tooth! It's hard no to feel very very responsible for the things that happen to our kids. I agree though if it's a baby tooth they probably won't want to do anything to it. How old is he? If it is a baby tooth he may be close to losing it anyhow?

And yes...how is that little piece of sugar????

Old 06-02-2005, 04:01 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Dear Lord, I come to you today in FC asking forgiveness for any of my shortcomings, hear each and every prayer request that is spoken or unspoken. You know the needs of each and every person represented here. Be with each family across the line. If there is sickness, I pray divine healing, if they are boken-hearted that it will be mended, if they are lost I pray Salvation. For I ask all these things in Jesus' sweet and precious holy name. Amen

to each of you in fc all prayer request were lifted up last night in our Wednesday night prayer meeting., we will continue to pray for you all. GBU YSIC Teresa

"The thoughts you entertain are the seeds from which your actions grow."
Old 06-02-2005, 07:54 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

hi

teresa: what a beautiful prayer

COLL & ETHASAMUEL : Ben is 4..the dentist was able to put a cap on it...so its covered up...even though it is cosmetic...but omars insurance covers it..after our 50 dollar annual deductable...so i was lucky the dentist was nasty..omar pleaded for me not to go off on her..Lord must have been listening to your guys because I was about to unleash that new york attitude...

As for the princess..i posted some pics on the photos of family members...and shes doing great...

Thanks for all your prayers...
and also join you in your prayers for health, help, and happiness

nancy
Old 06-02-2005, 08:41 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Ty so much
and I am glad you didn't let Satan win. Amen

once again satan is defeated and your light shone thru that is a praise report Amen
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2005, 10:41 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

In need of prayer.

I have a prayer request that the lord knows all about. my pastor taught on the ten commandants and in the 10 commandants it says honor thy father and thy mother, and i had a question. how do i honor my mom and dad when there is other siblings and i am not given the chance. the message really touched me and i am gonna let my light shine so i went home and called them to tell them i love them and i still got the cold shoulder please help me pray.

YSIC sweetmaggie

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Old 06-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Sweetmaggie, I am so sorry that you got that response. You have honored them in the best possible manner - you opened the door and extended the invitation by making the call. You followed the example of Christ by doing so, reaching out in love. Keep that door open and the hand of love extended. I will keep you and your relationship with your parents in my prayers.

Debbie

It is important to follow our dreams as a tribute to those who were forbidden to follow theirs. - Unknown

Old 06-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

looking over the prayer request, and will be lifting you all up in prayers,

Nancy, gld that Ben tooth was able to be fixed

Coll sorry to hear of the lost and being there was what matter, not because you were not Catholic.... you were there to show respect and I feel they understand that, if not they got a problem...

Cam1952 glad the nephew made it home... Praise the LORD

Kim, been keeping you and your dh in my prayers..
do hope your son doesn't get lyme and that is a very big concern. Remember GOD loves us and cares for us, so no concern is to small, for GOD doesn't meausere it that way...

Sweetmaggie, nice to met you...
10 commandants it says honor thy father and thy mother, and i had a question. how do i honor my mom and dad when there is other siblings and i am not given the chance.

Keep in mind, you do what you feel is honor thy mother and dad, respecting them... it does not mean they have to accept, but if they don't. it their problem that is between them and GOD... of course not sure if your parents are christian, if not they do not understand love... the real love and there is thier problem.. As you know LOVE IS GOD... GOD IS LOVE.... without GOD, you do not understand true LOVE, for you are in the dark...
pray for them, continue to respect them for being your parents, and ask the LORD, how to respond to them...HE will telll you.

So often folks don't totally understand what honoring means, and they are feelign they are letting somone down. no matter how many other siblings they have, there is always room to respect and honor them...

will keep you in my prayers... and welcome to FC and the religious forum... I've heard that your mom is Theresa.... if I'm right, I know she will guide you and will listen as well as be a prayer warrior for you... GIVE thanks to the LORD for her....
Old 06-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I do appreciate all the prayers form FC. lets clear this up sweetmaggie is my daughter-in-law... but much the same she is a daughter too. I will always be here for her and the post is confomation on what my husband and I both have said... so ty you all for the prayers and continue to pray that God will lead, guide and direct us for this sinful world needs all the prayer warriors we can get. Ty once again God loves you and so do we.

YSIC, Teresa

Closed Thread