Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:47 PM
Friend of the Family

Who's this guy?
FamilyCorner Newbie

praying for all

Hi,
New to this particular thread. Just wanted to say that per the weather channel site, the flu is widespread in MD & PA, so hang in there! I didn't check the rest of the country. My dd & I have had some type of head cold with much fatigue. But if that's the worst we get, we're indeed blessed!
Prayers & blessings,
Old 02-25-2005, 03:49 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Cancer Treatment

Nancy(katsgram), sorry it has taken a few days to respond. I was called in to work these last 3 days, & being 10 weeks I have been very tired & not done much on my computer. I'm not sure how long he was sick, but I do know that he had surgery & he ahd a trach after that. I saw him in July of 98, he told me then that his prognosis was good then he passed away in Feb 99. If your Brother & SIL are open minded, they can check out Dr. Lorraine Day's website she has alternative methods of treating cancer than chemo & radiation which is toxic to our bodies. She herself is a cancer survivor of many years, She cured herself with this treatment program. All you have to do is type her name in the search engine & you will find a link to her site. Hope you are feeling better, I know the kidneys are not something to mess with & if they do not function properly you don't either. Both my mother & brother had kidney disease & had transplants 7 years apart, my brother first at age 15. They had Alport's syndrome, both were on dialysis first.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:55 PM
Assistant Moderator

Dd has her new medication. She takes it once a week. They say it will be a month before we see any changes. Who knows maybe sooner? Still have a very good feeling about it. It can't be too soon dd is having a terrible time with her knees giving out. Building a porch/deck with a ramp is out of the question right now. We dont' have the money and FIL refused to repair anything in the house. And whose name is on the title? We need to move......!

Dh has a appt with a surgeon on Tuesday. I will try to keep him home on Monday since the pain is getting worse. I told him, if the pain is worse you may be doing more damage...... I think he may have listened.....
Old 02-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Welcome to Terri60. I know you will enjoy this thread. It is very uplifting. Welcome again!
Old 02-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

My sister just went under reconstruction surgery for her broken nose due to a direct hit to the face. I just pray that her nose functions properly and that the damage and reparing does not affect her singing career. She also has some nerve problems to the right side of her face. I just appreciate all the prayers that have been said on her behalf. Thank You~LovedMom

Old 02-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Colleen, Hope your daughter and you are both feeling better soon.

Bensmom..so sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin.

prayers and my love to you all.

hugs,train
Old 02-26-2005, 04:00 PM
Nine Year Member

So sorry to hear about the loss of so many family members this week.
Linda Lou, Kim and Nancy(bensmom)-my prayers going out for you and your families during this time

Lovedmom-prayers that the surgery goes well for your sister

Bluebird for you, your dd and dh

Coll-for you and Maddie, and for your son, the new driver

Nancy(katsgram)-healing prayers going your way

I also want to welcome terri60
Old 02-26-2005, 07:45 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Please say prayers for Barbar that she will be feeling better soon. I talked with her this afternoon and she still is not feeling well, very groggy and tired from the antibiotics. She misses being online and says she will be back just as soon as she is healthy.

My continued prayes for those who have experienced loss in their lives and for those of you who are sick/family members sick.

Take care of yourselves. Be good to yourselves and know God Loves You.

........And so do I!!

hugs,train

Old 02-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Donna so sorry to hear BarBar is still feeling really bad. There is so much stuff going around all over. Thanks for letting us know. We love you too
Old 02-26-2005, 10:46 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I will be praying for Bar-Bar...she has been through so much.
~LovedMom
Attached Images

Closed Thread