Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Coll - praying the "bug" leaves your house soon but please don't send it our way. It is hard for you to take care of everyone when you are feeling so lousy yourself, but at least you know it will be over with instead of someone coming down with it each week. Take care

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 01-13-2005, 06:32 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Kay, will be thinking of Brian Monday as he has this test done. Praying that he will make it through and that you will get the answers you need to help with his well being.

Sandra sorry to hear that your dad has to continue wearing the cathader but glad to hear is able to get out and about and enjoy life and the sights around him. Will be thinking of him as he awaits the results from his tests. Thinking of you too as I am sure the waiting is probably driving you crazy. Praying for good news!!

Coll so sorry to hear that all of you are sick with this bug!!! It is so hard when everyone is sick at the same time. Praying that you all are well soon and that you get your strength back quickly.

Patti keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you go for your x-rays and praying they find what is causing you pain.

Donna Marie hope you are feeling better soon and so sorry to hear that John had to go back to the hospital and that you feel they released him to early. Keeping you both in my prayers.

Praying for all the amazing, wonderful women and men who come here and share their lives. May you all be blessed by the open arms and friendship of some many here who care about your lives and family.

Hugs
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 01-13-2005, 09:05 AM

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers.
We are all on the mend. Though we all still have headaches.
I just hope we don't get it again.
Maddie was a good nurse. She stuck by my side all day on Tuesday. She fluffed my pillow, asked me if I needed any crackers in her little 2 year old voice.
And she kept feeling my forehead to see if I had a fever.

Coll
Old 01-13-2005, 09:10 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Coll so glad to hear you are all on the mend. sounds like you daughter has a career in nursing....how cute is that!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 01-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Oh Coll...how sweet! Funny how many little girls have that mothering instinct right from the get go!

So glad to hear you're feeling better. Ours was with the tremendous headache too and when that finally went away I was soooo grateful.

Old 01-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Praise the LORD!!!

Good News!!!

Dad just called me and the pathology report came back with NO cancer in the lymph nodes and NO cancer in the bladder. All other areas were proclaimed clean during the proceedure. He's awaiting a call from the Dr. to confirm all this but it looks like routine PSA checks and such will be all that is necessary from now on once he heals from the removal proceedure.

Thank you all for your prayers! This has been such a tremendous testimony for him to see how many people care and how the Lord has answered these prayers in such a tremendous way.

God Bless!

Sandra

Old 01-13-2005, 11:43 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Sandra that is such good news !!! Yes Praise the lord indeed.

Everytime I saw that you posted today i came on to check to see if you had heard from him!You must be thrilled. thanks for letting us in on the good news!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 01-13-2005, 01:20 PM
Assistant Moderator

Youngest ds was put on antibiotics Monday. He is feeling better but his cough is terrible!! Sounds like he is trying to shake his lungs loose. But, he feels okay, just tired and has NO fever. I talked to the pharmacist today and we both think ds has reinfected himself with the virus that started all of this. He has been playing with his Leggos..... Tonight I think all the Leggos will set outside overnight. I would LOVE to go somewhere and shut down the heat to about 40 and kill all the germs in the house. Can't do that so I will be whipping up some air cleaner and using it.
Old 01-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Sandra - that is such great news!

Coll - glad that you all are feeling better. That was so sweet of Maddie to take care of you. I agree with Sandra that little girls ar good at that.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 01-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Nine Year Member

Hi all, just checking in mostly to include all new requests to my list. Consider prayers for all requested and those not requested.

As I was signing on my husband informed me that they (my dh and sil) are having a major problem removing a bolt from my truck to replace a bad alternator, the bolt won't move for anything. I really need God's hand on this to help them remove this bolt-they really only have tonight and tomorrow to fix my truck before everyone goes back to work and then I have no way to work.
thanks everyone and take care,

Closed Thread