Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:21 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Nancy - praying that all goes well with your shot and that it helps relieve your paid.

Coll - praying that all is go for your surgery and that the x-ray is nothing.

Prayers continue to be said for all the previous requests.

I also have one to add tonight. My stepfather-in-law, Earl, was admitted to the hospital late last night. MIL had to take him to ER at 11:00pm with a nosebleed that would not stop. They also had a hard time with it and found blood in his colostomy (sp?) bag. HIs leg was swollen too and hemoglobin was way down while the BP was sky high. We are awaiting results on an echo of the heart and the leg x-ray.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 11-02-2004, 11:40 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Kellydid, I hope all goes well for you tomorrow with your shot and am praying for you.

Coll, I am praying for you and also hope the results of your x-ray turn out for the best. I know how hard it is to wait for the results.

redcardinalbird, I am praying for your stepfather-in-law.

I am holding all in my prayers.
Stormy
Old 11-03-2004, 02:48 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Coll and Robin, I am keeping both your requests in prayer today. Did I miss where you said you were having surgery, Coll? (Or maybe I have not yet had enough coffee this morning )
Old 11-03-2004, 05:18 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

Barbszy,

I posted a week ago about having an endometrial ablation. My gyne wants to try this procedure instead of a hysterectomy. I think it is an insurance/medical thing. He has always told me that their was no real medical reason to do a hysterectomy. I don't have any pain but if you were to see my monthly "female" supplies bill, you'd think otherwise. I told him as long as he does this so that my periods at least lighten significantly I'll be happy.

Coll
Old 11-03-2004, 05:19 AM
FamilyCorner Junkie

I'm keeping all of you in my prayers--hang in there and know that God is with you!!
Old 11-03-2004, 05:48 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Coll hope that your 2nd chest x-ray turns up nothing serious and that you are able to have your surgery on Monday to help alleviate your problems. Thinking of you

Robin so sorry to hear about your SFIL . I hope that they can stop the bleeding and that his condition does not worsen any. Hope fully after they run those teasts they will be able to find the answers they need to rectify his condition! Will keep him in my prayers and the family as they deal with this.

Nancy you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you today. I hope that all goes okay and that these shots will give you the relief you need to release your body from the pain you are having. As I said before wish I could be there to help you out but know that I am sending cyber (((HUGS))) your way.

To all my other wonderful friends and those i am still meeting here on this wonderful site please know that I keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers daily and that I wish nothing but good and positive things in your lives. God bless

Hugs
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 11-03-2004, 06:03 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I am one of the refuse to ask for help kind of people, but right now, my loving friends, HELP!!!!!!!!

I am having a crisis at work. My boss is my best friends husband, and our lives are very intertwined. Our sons are best friends, as well as our families do many things together.

Durance, my boss, just lost his Mom a few weeks back. It was quite sudden. Then Sharon, his wife and my friend, her mother had to have emergency bypass surgery, a week to the day his Mom passed.

Here is the situation. I work from home, coding slips for timesheet entry. It allows me quite a bit of flexibility, but the end of the month is always crazed for me. I have spent a lot of time I would normally be working being supportive of the family. It was my choice, and if I worked a regular job I would have taken time off to do so. I have worked for the company for 18 months, and we have kept the personal side from the work side very well. Except for now. A line has been crossed, and can't go back over. I need the job and the flexibility that it gives me, but my friendship with them is worth more than the money. What I am asking for is prayers for my friends, who need them most right now, and for me as to where this new path will lead.

Thank you.
Sharon

If you are coming to see me, come any time! If you are coming to see my house, make an appointment.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:54 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Sharon, I am adding you and your friends to my prayer list. I do hope things get better soon. I know how hard this must be for you right now.
God will lead you in the path you need to go.
Hugs, Stormy
Old 11-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thank you Stormy

If you are coming to see me, come any time! If you are coming to see my house, make an appointment.
Old 11-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Sharona
glad you posted the need, and have them down in my book, also for your job position and the jpath that GOD will lead you.... wherever and whichever way it may go for you.

Red.. sorry to hear about your step daddy, Eal, wow, my step daddy's name was Earl too... I do hope they find out what the problem is and get the help he needs...

Coll still thinking of you and it goes the way it should for you... and you get the results back soon... As well if you are in need of surgery then you might be able to have it... I ws like that before my surgery back in 97.... it was awful... so I do hope and pray you get some relive.

Keeping these as well as the ones on Joy and concern in my prayers.

I talked with Kellydid aka nancy and she was able to get her shot and they took her in right at 10:30... the shot was VERY
painfully, but she was thankful she didn't pass out.. For if she had they would of have kept her for an hour...
The were giving the medicine to her in the form of a shot into the back.... and it was going in fast, they slowed it up for it as it was so painfull. yet slowly it up she said, she didn't know if it helped or not.. for it had it's pro and con's both ways.

She figured it hurt so bad this time due to not going this long with the pain...

bless her heart... She will not be on today, and she may not be on tomorrow. I told her to take care of herself and not to worry about being on here...

Her blood pressure did drop but she got it done and got home..

Her daddy went with her for this treatment, she is dreading next treatment, as she said that the 2nd shot is always worse than the 1st one, and with it being so painful this time around, it going to do her in next time..

so please keep her in your prayers.....

Closed Thread