Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Old 09-20-2004, 09:38 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Chadsmom, so glad to hear that your Mom is doing so good! Thanks for letting us know!!

When I was young, I always said I wanted to be someone...I guess I should have been more specific!
Old 09-20-2004, 11:34 AM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

CHADSMOM:

Glad to hear of your mother's improvement. What a blessing. Will continue to keep her in my prayers. I will be keeping you in my prayers also.

Kellydid

ps. love your avatar
Old 09-20-2004, 12:00 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hi Trainlady,

I will sure pray for you and Debbie and Sharon.
Old 09-20-2004, 12:50 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Thanks Elrey and everyone else,too.

I really am doing better. There are people in my neighborhood that are so worse off then myself. Literally see homeless people in the park every day. There are women here on this prayer thread with life threatening problems that I feel bad for even have complained.
Most days I am just fine, really. I do have a hard time when I get in those depressive moods though. When I look at others and read your posts I feel unworthy to even complain so please forgive me.
I can usually bring myself up out of the dumps but I hate when I get there, you know.

You are all in my prayers, especially Adam, Donna Marie and John and Barbar and John. Love you guys.

peace,train
Old 09-20-2004, 12:59 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Everyone needs to and is allowed to complain once in awhile, so dont feel bad train.
Old 09-20-2004, 01:00 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Just a note that Lynette's birthday is October 8th. I am sure she would love to hear from her Family Corner friends!
I think most of you have her address but if not and you want to send her a card, just PM me!

hugs,train
Old 09-20-2004, 01:19 PM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Trainlady

I know how you feel. I know Adam is going off to war but there are so many other ladies here who are fighting life threatening battles or they have a loved one who is, that I do feel bad asking so much for Adam.

I know how depression can get though, and it can be so debilitating to the point of suicide. I am so thankful that you never got to that point!

I will keep all in my prayers including your friend Debbie and Sharon who lost her father.

Kellydid
Old 09-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Train
Old 09-20-2004, 05:15 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Hey Train, we are glad to see you here! I'm sorry you are feeling down, and will keep you in prayer for comfort and an uplifted mood. The same goes for any other of our members here who may be in depression right now
Old 09-20-2004, 09:11 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Nchilada5
thanks for the update and I will keep the fininces and work in my journal...

elrey
glad you received good news on the family from the Ivan.

Deb. wonderful news on the teacher...wow that is super no chemo or radiation...

I have added debora18. to my prayer jouraal... does anyone have a email or a address for her where those that wants to send cards can?

trekmom, so how did everything turn out for you and your parents as you got them to the doctors...???

Lovemom wonderful.. Praise the LORD... I am so thrilled to hear your printer is working... YOU needed it and now you got it and I can see you now.. buxy printing things off.

Nancy I am praying for Adam, and for you and for Kelly as you are about to ship your son away, boy I can still remember what it was like for John and I to say goodby to his son back then when he went to Dessert Storm.
so my heart breaks, yet there is a proudness that goes too... and please tell him we thank HIM.
Keep in mind we all need to vent from time to time, so feel free to do so whenever you need to. I've sure have from time to time.

mom2-4 believe me it ticks me off when people does this as well as other little stuts they do pull off.. Have you thought about reporting them? As it not far to those that are struggling. Yet on the other hand sometimes it doesn't look like they are disablity but they are. so it such a narrow line sometimes.
On kids going off to Prek sometimes they get to go if a child is super behind or has a learning disability that they need PK, could this be a possiblity?
if they are using he system they need to be reported

chadsmom, thanks for the update and for posting it. so thankful to hear she is cancer free, as well as the liver is replenishing itself Praise the LORD

quote from Barbz
Quote:
Did I miss something? Did Bar_bar get a job?
like mom 2-4 said, Yes I got hired on to sub for teachers.. it works with me and it brings n that extra income that we need.
Praise the LORD

Trainlady you won't get no results until OCT. wow, well praying it will turn out good, and that you won't be climbing the walls wondering wht the results. I got your friends in my journal too
quote:

Quote:
When I look at others and read your posts I feel unworthy to even complain so please forgive me.
I do understand what you are saying, but each problem, concern that is broght to the table is important to that person.
praise the LORD that he doesn't rank them for they are all VERY IMPORTANT, so do not feel thsi way dear... and there is surely nothing to forgive.. Satan is the one that wants you to feel guilty.
Reason I know is because I've have fought this kind of problems before, not wanting to reveal, due to other problems... But I was hurting myself.. Satan would love for us not to bring our problems to one another and ask for pRayers... so again you have nothig to feel sorry or guilty about..
YOU come anytime dear.. for we care.

[Edied for content by Moderator]

When we put our problems out, it helps those that are afraid to put their situation out for others, hopefull it a guide to show it alright to do so.

even if we have a situation that we are not comfortable in opeing up with what it is we should come and say I have a unspoken request that I would or need prayes for.... for it doesn't matter if we know what it is for GOD DOeS and that is what matters...

GOD BLESS you all my sistes in Christ.

now for a praise REPORT... I talked to my oldest granddaughter tonight... and she back HOME> I will be seeing her soon
tomorrow if all possible but that would be taking a long shot as John goes for his eye treatment tomorrow to mark his 12th treatment.... and his aneurysm should be right around the corner.
should know this week when....

thanks to all of you for keeping us in yoru prayer request....

Closed Thread