Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Old 07-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Stormy's Thread

We have all missed Stormy, aka theirmom, on FamilyCorner. But of course due to her recent and very serious battle with cancer, she has not been able to keep up with us.

On this thread is for those who would like to tell Stormy how much they have missed her or if you have not yet "met" her, use this as an opportunity to introduce yourself and let her know what threads you enjoy hanging out on.

We are hoping that she will be back on line soon and I KNOW FOR SURE that she is going to love having a thread just for her to help her get caught up.

Thank you, each one, for the thoughtfulness and for keeping Stormy in your prayers!

Her 'sister'...Lynette
Old 07-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hey Sis!

I have missed you so much on the site! But I am so thankful that you are recovering well and I cannot wait until you have the strength and stamina to be able to spend more time chatting on the phone!

I love you, I am so glad you are doing better and you just stick to improving and getting yourself back online, sweetie!

Hugs!
Lynette aka "sis"
Old 07-11-2004, 12:48 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Our Sweet Stormy,
we are thinking of you and got you in our prayers. Your faith has been beautiful hanging in there like you have..

Just know we do care for you and will be looking for the day you are back with us once again, but until that day, you are in our hearts praying, and if there is anything we can do please let us know and if we can we will.

Friendship grows in hearts that love

Good friends are like stars
You don't always see them,
But you know they are always there!!!
Old 07-11-2004, 03:55 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

We haven't gotten the chance to met yet but I hope we do very soon. I have heard some great things about who you are and how you have made it through some rough times. I have kept you in my prayers and have asked the LORD to give you much strength and healing.

Hope you're back here really soon. A good many ladies have missed your company

Your Sister in Christ,

Sandra

Old 07-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Stormy - Know that you are thought of and prayed for daily. You have gone thru a lot but still keep that fighting spirit and positive attitude, which is great! Keep hanging in there!

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 07-20-2004, 02:23 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Dear Stormy,
You have been in my thoughts and prayers as you undergo your cancer treatments. I care about you very much.

I carried your name with me,literally, as I walked the "Relay For Life", along with all my other cancer survivor friends who had asked me to pray for them!! Many prayers went up to God on your behalf as I wallked the track!! I lit a luminary for you that evening along with about 13,000 others in their honor!!!!!
Please rest in his care and I am praying for complete healing for you. Take good care of yourself.

hugs,train
Old 07-24-2004, 08:34 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Today was Stormy bday, and I do hope she had a cake, and could half way enjoy it as much as possible.

HEY Stormy I do hope you got my bday card before your bday... where you know I was thinking of you.
we will be glad when you can join us again. until then you are still in our hearts, and in our prayers.

we love you sister Stormy.
Old 07-24-2004, 09:49 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Belated Happy Birthday Stormy!!

I hope you got the e-card that I sent.....it should have arrived on time! ;-)

Hope you had a fantastic birthday and ate enough cake & ice cream for all of us!!
Old 07-26-2004, 05:22 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hey Sis!

Hope you got your package and ecard. (Been having problems with Dayspring lately!) But anyway, you know you are loved and missed here and it is my prayer that you will soon be back online with us and that your birthday was extra special!

With all that you have been going through, this birthday was really a re-birthday almost! How awesome and God blessed you with it! And we praise Him for you and your recovery.

Love and hugs to sweetie!
Lynette

Happy RE-Birthday Stormy!!
Old 08-05-2004, 08:52 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Stormy, just thinking of you dear.... and sending prayers out to you as you go thru the suffering you are... I pray that soon you be back with us... but just know we are praying for you and we love you.

I wish I could take the pain away, but I can't but GOD will one day
I wish I could give you hugs, but I know GOD will for me.
I wish I could give you happiness, but I know one day YOU will know that I think of all these things.. and GOD is what brings that happiness...

our friendship that has form, I just hope it will continue to grow.. and may you have a comforting day... and just know we are here prayign for you.

GOD BLESS sweetie.
Attached Images