Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Relationships > Faith Topics > Religion > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 05-20-2004, 08:40 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hi Ladies,

I Know it has been awhile but I wanted to give a praise report.

The two men that were injured by chemical burns out here several weeks ago.

One was released and is back at work.

The other man is progressing along well, He still has a long way to go several surgeries still ahead of him but he is hanging in there with a positive attitude. It has helped that he is strong in his christian faith.
The Chemical workers union has been very helpfull to his family through this crises, and his co-workers took up a collection for his family to help out. He appreciates everyones prayers and I ask that we continue to keep him and his family in our prayers.

Take care ladies and remember

GOD loves you and so do I
Old 05-20-2004, 08:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Re: for billy

Quote:
Originally posted by troubles_54901
can everyoone please pray for billy he keeps not listening he is having a raulph time in school !!! He's in 4 th grade !! he will listen to authority figures in jesus name !!!!!

Troubles will be glad to and can understand as I have a 4th grader!

Trainlady - I am glad that you will be safer, can spend more time with DH. Hopefully the income problem will work itself out.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 05-22-2004, 09:51 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hello sisters,

I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and well! Sorry, it has been so long since I posted. It has been a bit strange around here with DH home. I don't get much time at the computer. I want to spend as much time with Dh, planning and praying together.

Thank you all for your best wishes. My mother seems to be handling the news about her impending tests and possible surgery. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Looks like DS will be moving home. He is living with two other students right now, but this is not going to work next season. One of the boys is leaving to attend a different school and the other is finished this spring. So...Chris can't afford the rent himself. It has been about 18 months since he lived at home, so this should be different for all of us. I have missed him so much! I think this is answer to prayer. DS has suggested paying us some rent, which we really need right now with Don unemployed. The Lord is good!

Jenna
Old 05-23-2004, 12:06 AM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Yes, Jenna, The Lord is Good!!!
What a doublely wonderful surprise you have....... Your DS coming "home", plus a financial aid, to boot. What more could a mom want?? The Lord works in mysterious ways, doesn't he? I would be in heaven, if one of my children would come back to the nest. I miss those days so much.

Carol Ann &
Old 05-23-2004, 07:44 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

billy says

he spraned his ankle and he sats he is doing better !! praise god !!!!
Old 05-23-2004, 12:29 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I just love this little hopping dude!
God be with us all ! Feeling blue today and I know God Does NOT want that. So I am on here for a little bit. Does my heart good to read your posts. I too miss the days when my kids lived at home. It was not a smooth ride but at least I was never lonely. I guess I need to accept things as they come. I am a recent born again Christian. Always beleived but never really put any effort into learning and following God's word. Finding it hard not to condeme my self. Pray for me for strength in my journey. Thank you.
Old 05-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

just checking in with all of you and saying prayes for you all

Candy we are thrilled to have you joined in our group.

Tracy, hate to hear about Billy, hope he be fine soon.

Jenna glad you are looking forward to your son coming home, and that is wonderful that he would be willing to help. I know my son is good to help us around the house and with things too.
glad you mom is handling things alright. that a big help.

Trainlady how are things going for you dear?

Bro Pat thanks for the update.

as we say our prayes, let keep many that are on the boards for prayes as we come across them..

Like Pg36's brother as he is in pain as he going thur chemo

for Breezy... Prasie GOD is thought with chemo, but she still needs prayers to get back the strength she has lost.

for Stormy as she is going thru her hard struggle ing fighing this cancer she has

FOR our sweet Carol Ann for weight.

and so many others

as we join hands in prayers to stand together in the gap for one another, as we are going thru our trails, and struggles, but know we love one another...

God bless you all brothers and sisters in Christ.
Attached Images

Old 05-23-2004, 03:13 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hello, everyone !
Candy, so glad you have joined us here. This is a terrific bunch of folks. That is so awesome you have decided to follow the Lord.
Hope we can be of some encouragement to you. The Bible says there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. My pastor says the only reason we need to feel badly about anything is if we have blatant sin in our lives, and unwilling to repent and ask God to help us. Then, conviction is in order, but condemnation and conviction are two different things. I feel that with conviction, it is due to His love for us, to help us on our journey. With condemnation, it is the enemy beating us up, telling us we are no good, and never will be anything. But, that is just not so ! If Christ loves us so much He was willing to die for us, then we have GREAT value. So, consider yourself hugged today, and tell that old devil he is a liar ! Jesus loves you !!!!! You know we will pray for you !

Jenna, God has unusal ways of doing things, doesn't He? I know that the Lord will take care of you. He promises to provide for ALL our needs ! We love you and are praying for His blessings upon you.

Got a letter from Miss Lynette, that Sweetie. She is redecorating her bedroom. I know she is having fun with that. Won't we all be happy when her computer is fixed ?

Bar_bar, how are you feeling? Are you having any more dizziness? If so, you be sure and get to the doctor. Don't need you sick. Hope John is doing better with his broken ribs and all. Sending prayers for him,too. That and for his upcoming surgery. We will be here each step of the way, holding you up. Wish I could be there in person for the surgery to just provide support, but know in your hearts we will be there. That, and we thank God for him being there ! That is the most important thing, anyway. Keep us posted, and I know you will . Hey, what day is your birthday?

Oh, Carol Ann, we are looking forward to hearing this weeks weigh in news ! We just got a frozen custard place. We were SO bad and went twice last week. Now, back to being good. We never had them here on the west coast before. When we were in New Jersey, we had one there at the shore. MMMM, goood.
I imagine Jerszytomato has had them. If I were there, I would take you for one ! Hugs to you.

Wonder how Cathy is ? Praying for her and her family.

I sent Stormy another little card this week. Hope it helps a bit to cheer her up.
Old 05-24-2004, 01:32 AM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Linda Lou ~ I LOVE frozen custard!! I am looking forward to my tuesday weigh in also. I can actually feel something, other than bone now! LOL

"Did Noah build another Ark"????? We still are having severe thunderstorms, and the grounds are no longer grounds........ They are lakes & streams. Everything is flooded. Alot of people are having flooded basements, and having to throw out all those belongings. My flowers and veggies, are absolutely, lovin all of this, though.

Barb, How are you and dh doing? _____yes, when is your birthday?

My thoughts & prayers, are with you all......

Have a Blessed Monday sisters, & brothers.

Carol Ann
Old 05-24-2004, 10:51 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

hello my siters and Bro Pat... thank goodness we have one brother here.

My birthday is in July a few weeks after my dh's. like about 12 days later.

the dizzyness is almost gone...not everyday, just ever so often, so I thinking it has somethig to do with my overdoing it, or my hormones... so relax ladies, I'm fine.. thanks for caring so much.
I should of have keep my mouth shut... mmm... it amazing what sometimes we write and then requet we wrote it. ;-)

Hope all is well with you all... praying for my siblings here that I do love so much...
I just hope one day I get the privilege of meeting you and give you a hug for all you have meant to me...

I'm am truly blessed to be able to share prayers with and be involved with you ladies....

Closed Thread