Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 08-09-2004, 07:56 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Lynette....he is PRECIOUS!!! What a beautiful baby! I am so glad to hear that his health is fine. Will continue to keep him in prayer as he grows big and strong!
Old 08-09-2004, 08:18 AM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Lynette

A Great big THANK YOU!!!

I just love pictures of babies!!!!

How cute is he!!!!

I will put him in my prayers!!! How adorable.

I want more grandchildren
But since they have only been married 3 months I'm willing to wait. My dad and I have told them to think PINK!! We only have boys in our family.....grandsons....dad got his first great-grandaughter last year and he wants more!!!
Old 08-09-2004, 08:44 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

How cute...

May God and His Angels always keep a close watch over him...

Old 08-09-2004, 10:08 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

prayer request

Please pray for my 30 years old daughter Kendra.. She had an MRI last week and she has three spots on her brain-two more than three months ago-she is to have a spinal tap this week to test for MS-please pray for her to trust God and for there to be a healing. She lives almost 700 miles from me and she is in need of family and friend's support.
Old 08-09-2004, 10:19 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

MsJReg...I'm so sorry to hear about you daughter. I can't imagine what it is like to go through this. I will lift her up in prayer.

Dear Lord in Heaven,

We know that Kendra is precious to you. Being who we are we often can't understand why these things happen but it is all for your glory. I pray that you guide the dr's hands as they test her. I pray that you do a miracle within her body. If that not be part of your will Lord then I ask you give her as much comfort as possible. Give her the support she needs from family and friends since she lives so far from her Mom. I ask that you give peace to everyone effected by this illness. Help them to seek you through these trials. I praise you for your glory, mercy and power and ask that you do a mighty work in this situation. In you Son's holy and precious name...Amen

Sandra

Old 08-09-2004, 10:34 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Lynette congrats!!! We have all boys in our clan as well. He looks great. Children are blessing from God no matter what the situation. God has a reason for Caleb to be here and I am sure that will become evident as time goes by.

MsjReg--So sorry to hear about your Daughter. I will definitely keep her and you in my prayers. There is nothing harder to go through when your are that far away. Just remember God is there for you all.
Old 08-09-2004, 02:07 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thank you so much from dh and myself for your prayers for healing. He seems to be feeling a bit better. A little less pain each day and that is good. He just can't breathe deep, cough or laugh without a LOT of pain. But he thanks you and so do I!

I tried to reach Barb's son but can't get ahold of him. As soon as I hear something I will be sure to post so that those of you keeping journals can post your updates! There is a praise however in one area of Barb's request. My pastor lives on the ranch next door. In the summer time he is up by 3 out on his porch doing his devotions and quiet time. Well this morning about that time, he say Barb's dh come home. He told him that he was taking her to the hospital and he would stay with her during the surgery and would wait until she was fully stablized...he thought he'd leave TOMORROW about noon!!! PTL! God obviously softened his heart and now we must just keep praying. He has been moved out into an apt for about 2 months now. SO....God is working in HIS time!

Thank you, too for continued prayers for Lyle and his little family. Lyle's cancer remains agressive and It feels like he is giving up-we hope not! He is only in his mid 30s!! So please keep praying!

And also a big thank you for continued prayers for our little nephew's new life and for the parents! This is really a bittersweet thing for my dh! Yesterday we went shopping for a gift for little Caleb and Tom had a real hard time with misty eyes and choking up. THEN...when we got home, and he saw the email with the pics of Caleb, he really was hit hard! God chose not to bless us with children and for whatever reason...it is not our place to analyze or lament. But it is still hard and moreso on Tom! So....continue praying! We both appreciate it so very much!
Hugs
Old 08-09-2004, 02:32 PM
FamilyCorner Addict

My mom is waiting to be transferred to another hospital. It looks like her kidney surgery will be on Wednesday. But not for certain.

Coll

Old 08-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

LATE BREAKING NEWS....

hot off the press! I just got off the phone with Barb's HUSBAND!! He was very nice and appreciative of my phoning the hospital to check on her! He WAS AT HER BEDSIDE sitting with her because she has reactions to anesthesia meds and had to give her meds to combat the nausea. Now, God must really be working on that man's head and heart!!

Anyway, her surgery only took 2.5 hours and to put it in his words, when asked if it went "okay" he replied...."Oh yeah! It went VERY well!" and then he kinda chit chatted about the surgery and her recovery. She is STILL groggy and sick and surgery was over at 10-ish and he is still by her beside! Anyway, he thanked me for calling and checking up on her.

So thank you for all the prayers and continued prayers as God is not done with this couple yet!

Big Hugs!!
Old 08-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Praise the LORD Lynette!!! God works in mysterious ways and it is most obvious he is working in this couple's life! I am so happy to hear the good news and will pray that she recovers quickly from the after effects of the anethesia...it is yucky stuff! Thanks for the Praise report!

Sandra

Closed Thread