Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 07-27-2004, 04:57 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello everyone! I don't have time to respond to each of you individually, but please know that you and your requests are in my prayers.
Diane
Old 07-27-2004, 07:25 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I'd like to post a request for Nancy (bensmom526)...

She has just recieved news that her uncle passed away. She will be flying to Puerto Rico on Thursday I believe. She of course is completely shocked and is not feeling very comfortable about flying esp. post 9/11. She will be leaving her son Ben (3) with her dh and I know moms always have some trepidation about that.

Please be in prayer for Nancy and the family as a whole. Thank you fellow prayer warriors...

Dear Heavenly Father,

You know Nancy is shocked and hurting at this point. A very sad time has come into her family. I ask that you put your arms around her and give her comfort at this time. Be with her dh and ds. Keep them safe while she is gone. Minister to her needs as only you can do. In your SON's precious name...Amen.

Sandra

Last edited by Abear; 07-27-2004 at 07:47 PM.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:51 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Helo ladies, I was wondering if i could ask for a prayer for my husband he has been diagnosed with prostate cancer the advance stage and we will go Thursday to see what all our options are. I am so afriad and dont know what to do. He is doing okay so far. Im worried about telling the kids and my poor Cody. Please say a prayer for us. Thanks so much.
Old 07-27-2004, 08:11 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

tutterbear35 - Prayers being said for your DH that his cancer is knocked out.

Bensmom526 - sympathy to you on the loss of your Uncle and prayers for a safe flight.

Bar_bar - that her daughter sees the light and signs papers as it may be the best in her current situation.

To all the other hurting FC members.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 07-27-2004, 08:31 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Tutterbear...I am so sorry to hear about dh...I will be praying for a complete healing and your strength and peace throughout the whole process.

bar_bar...I pray for you dd...that she sees what is best for the gbaby...that she recieves the help she needs and begins making good decisions...that you remain peaceful throughout the process and remember that the LORD works all things for good.

Good sweet sisters...may you again have a night filled with sweet dreams and abundent rest.

Sandra

Old 07-27-2004, 09:23 PM
Assistant Moderator

lord I just lift up to you Kim''s( tutterbear35 ) dh in prayer, that healing will happen... GUIDE them during this situation Lord... Be with Kim during this time...

LoRD, reach down on this family of Bensmom526 that has lost a uncle to suidide, and be with her as she flies out to be with the family... let her have a safe trip, and may they find out the answers to this death...

for Deb,
she flies out when that time comes and to have a safe trip... calm her and prepare her for her trip, let her have rest LORD,

and continue to watch over these young ladies and children of yours... May they be comfort, have rest, be reassure, and bring jobs to those that are in need of them.
Guide them as they go do thier daily task..

In Jesus name I pray amen
Old 07-27-2004, 11:05 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Wow!

It is hard to put a praise on here with all the concern we have. But I will. Tonight we got a call from my mil that dh sister had the first grandchild in the family! Caleb Brendan and he was 5lbs 14 oz and 18.5 inches long! C-section was done and mom and baby are doing well. So now I am a "real" Auntie! Momma is recovering from the surgery pretty well. She was having panic attacks up until surgery. She has developmental disabilities and so does the baby's dad. But PRL, she is doing well. Please pray for this young couple.

Lord, I lift up to You those who are going through some really awful times right now. Uncertainty, health issues, so much sorrow and pain. Please heal, bless and comfort. I pray in Your Name!
Old 07-28-2004, 05:08 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Wow so many prayer requests, Nancy you know Iam praying for you in this time of sorrow and for your fear of flying(I totallly understand) I pray that you find god gives you and your family comfort during this time of saddness!

Barbar I hope everything goes okay today at your friends hearing ...will keep him in my prayers. Also I hope the situaution with your grandbaby and dd has a positive turn...I will keep you all in my prayers.

Turtlebear35....I pray that you find the answers you need and for strength for you and your dh to weather this hurdle in your lives. I know the lord will help guide you in telling your family. Please keep us updated on how things are going.

Congratulations Lynette
Wow being an Auntie is a wonderful thing!! Praise the lord for watching over your sl and making this delivery go well!! ....does this make up for not knowing who your secret sister is!!! LOL

For anyone else needing prayers and comfort a prayer will be said for you!!

God bless
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 07-28-2004, 06:23 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

pray please

hello all iam still here and still in need of that pray that iasked for deadlines are here we made it throught last time but had to let some of the bills go that didnt have to be paid but now its starts all over in less then a week so if somethink dont break i may not have place to live so just keep praying that he gets a job first and then the guy he worked for owes him some money that would really help out alot if he woudl pay us for a job my huisband done for him so please please please pray that he will pay this its start ing to give me and my husband hard feeling becaseu of all think this man is a preacher and my husband is start ing to have a hard time aboput goingto church its getting easier for him to say no i stay home so please please please pray ok god bless you all we have other people around us praying and agreeing that this is goingto comin so thank you agian god love ya all mactom- mary
Old 07-28-2004, 06:34 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Mary

Wil definetly keep you in my prayers....that is so hard. i hope that all your prayers will be answered and the lord will provide. Please keep us updated on the situation!!

God bless Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Closed Thread