Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 07-23-2004, 06:47 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Oh, I see, she just ditched us! I am so offended!

~*It's okay to fall down...it's just not okay to lie there!*~

Old 07-23-2004, 06:58 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Tasha how is the new job going??? Hope you are enjoying it.
Take care

Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 07-23-2004, 07:03 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Have read everyones prayer requests and will include you all in my daily prayers!

Bar-bar so sorry to hear the rough road you are facing.....I pray that god hears your prayers and all of those that we all are saying for you. I know that this must be so hard for you right now with everything else going on. Please know that i am deeply concerned and will be thinking of you and holding you in my closest prayers.

God bless
debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 07-23-2004, 07:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Welcome to the new members on this board....

I am holding all of you and the intentions in your heart in my prayers.

Barbara, I will be attending a retreat day tomorrow, and I will especially keep your family's situation in my heart tomorrow. I pray for strength for all of you, and healing for your daughter.
Old 07-23-2004, 07:22 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Bar Bar -
You and your family are in my prayers. Remember, God works for the greater good, although sometimes we often don't see it or understand it. Many times in my life things have happened which I thought were horrible only to lead to a direction that was very beneficial!
Diane
Old 07-23-2004, 08:57 PM
Assistant Moderator

thank you all for the prayers

Lady Donna, sorry about not receiving the phone call... I was in the midst of picking up grandbaby for her to spend te night with us... then had to feed her, give her a bath, for yesterday was an ordeal for us...

if it wasn't so late I would call, but it to late, so will try to call you tomorrow love, thanks...
How is John doing? much bettter I do hope and pray

Coll, goodness girl, you are going thu so much, bless your heart.

trainlady, not so sure if you would want to me around me right now, my hormones are acting up with all this stress, and am biting to many.... want to be in that leave me alone mood.... Yep, me..

Coll, I had a hysterectomy back in 97 and it was a very smart move, and it been going great for me... Praise GOD I had a doctor that knew I was scared to death about having this, he prayed with me and Praise GOD things has been going good, unless I'm under big time stress. or I'm late in taking them, or don't get much sleep....
Yet I will keep you in my prayers for this and other situations

Sandra thanks for letting us know about our sister Lynette....
and so glad you both have clicked....
Old 07-23-2004, 09:22 PM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

My Dear Barb.... You know you are always in my thoughts ad prayers. We all go through those 'low' tides and have a feeling that being left alone, is better, for the time being. I, myself, have been there. Time will pass, and you will be right back to yourself. the loving, caring, lady you are. God Be With You, through your trials.

"Queenie"
Carol Ann &
Her Fur-Balls
Old 07-23-2004, 10:29 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Wow! Ya'll sent out the troops!

I'm here-kinda-sorta! I am exhausted mentally and physically. Last night we played volleyball and I must say....I rocked! I never played so good, felt so good, as I did last night! However, I passed my "good" luck on to another guy. He decided to play without shoes and well, you know those 3 toes between your big and little ones? he managed to break all three! then kept playing (MEN!) and came down wrong and sprained his other ankle! oops! I mean

Anyway, today i canned like there was no tomorrow. I canned 36 qts of cherries and 16 pints. Now in a day or so I will finish up the jams, etc. God blessed us with this fruit and i felt I needed to be a good steward of what He provides and so I chose to do all this.

Another praise (other than 4 free boxes of cherries!) My cousin phoned me yesterday and asked if I'd like a few canning jars! This guy is 31 yo and has canned his own fruit for several years. He just got married a few months ago and they are both young and .....well....canning isn't at the top of her list yet so I told Lowel I would come and get the few jars he had set aside for me. When I got there, he had 7- 2qt jars they are BIG! and 60 qts and 50 pints. And......each one has it's own jar ring and box after box of brand new lids and box after box of pectin! I just about burst into tears! He is such a sweetie and I know that my breathing that prayer to the Lord that $$ is so tight and I needed to get these cherries done and our jars had been 'stolen' and what was I going to do? Well, God provided and thanks to my adorable cousin, dh is thrilled! Apricots are next!

Lord, thank you for my sisters who care so much about not seeing a post all day that they send multiple emails .....looking for me! I am so blessed! Thank you for the cherries, the jars, and for a relaxing evening.

Lord, I lift up to you all the requests that have been posted since I have been "away" and be with our new sisters giving them the a sense of warmth, love and compassion when they are on this thread. May each one know they are loved. I know that I am cared for and Lord, that is exactly what I needed today! So thankyou for Sandra and her persistance and for each one's thoughts and caring. Bless us all, now with a sweet sense of peace and a wonderful and restful night! Amen!
Old 07-24-2004, 05:05 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Lynette, I rec'd a wonderful blessing from you in the mail! I absolutlly love them and how did you know I needed them so badly...I will think of you everytime I use one...which I do immediately near my computer...

I love homemade items, I feel like they are straight from the heart and you are so generous too!

Love Ya!
Janet M.
Old 07-24-2004, 07:15 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Lynette, how wonderful that your cousin came through just when you needed him. It is always incredible to see your prayers answered through other people! Somehow a little more encouraging.

Barbar, I know how those days go... but it is good that you recognise that you are better off left alone, those are the times when I end up at snapping at people that don' t really deserve it and end up feeling awful.
How is that sweet grandbaby? Does it cheer you up to get spend time together, or does it just exhaust you? Probably both, huh?

Coll, it is so hard dealing with physical needs, the emotional ones you can get out of your head for a time, but when it is your body or someone you loves, it is a pressing need that just weighs so heavily on you, I pray that God will heal, both the conditions that are ailing you all, but also the strain it has caused in your hearts and emotions and relationships...

Diane, I pray that God will hold your family , and especially your mother in His hands, that he will heal her and encourage you.

Please have a wonderful weekend ladies, you are all so dear to me.

~*It's okay to fall down...it's just not okay to lie there!*~

Closed Thread