Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 07-23-2004, 03:19 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Sandra -
Thanks so much for the beautiful prayer you wrote for my mom.
Diane
Old 07-23-2004, 03:19 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I pray, Lord that you will be with these ladies and their families and that you will be with them in their times of physical need. Lord I pray that you will comfort and strengthen them and help them through this. Amen

~*It's okay to fall down...it's just not okay to lie there!*~

Old 07-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Assistant Moderator

Diane4
my best friend that more like a sister to me that we have know each other for 17 yrs is a church secretary.... we welcome you to our group. Looking forward to getting to know you more.

Coll, glad you found it.... I knew something was up... thanks for posting the prayer..
if you don't mind posting her name if so, that ok. for GOD knows it.

will be saying prayers for both of you

what is going on with Lynette.. don't see no post from her? do hope all is well with her.

I'm asking for prayers for my dd and the grandbabies.... some thing has happen that I cannot talk about at this time, but my heart is very heavy being concern over them... I can say she heading down a path that will lead to distruction again....with her bi polar it gets very interesting at times, and we are at one of those times.

yesterday my heart was so broken I wasn't sure how to pray any more... not for her...at least... thank goodness we have a LORD, that understands that and all we have to do is say

Father I don't know how to pray anymore, I don't know what to pray for anymore... I just ask you to be in with this situation in whatever your will is... and praise GOD HE understands those prayers too. for that was all I could do yesterday... My heart was breaking, I had to go pick up my granddaughter after hearing some news, and I was driving the car, and realize I had no clue where I was... the thing was I was in an area that I was so familiar with for I have driven that road for 30 plus years, yet yesterday I was so heart broken that I was in a daze...

still hurting...
so I come to you as my sisters to uplift her and the babies in whatever GOD"S will be for her and the babies....
and to give me the wisdom to not lose my mouth with her, and to give me the strength to take on whatever may come our way out of this situation.
for John not to lose it either, and not to overstress that it will damage him... he was doing so well in quitting until this happen yesterday.

I know GOD is with us during this, but boy satan is giving me the run around on this situation....

thanks for the prayers...

again welcome Diane and Coll, and any others that I might not welcome to our group yet.
GOD BLESS you all
Old 07-23-2004, 04:52 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Bar Bar,
I tried to call you last night and left a message IF you need to talk love just call. I am here for you.
God Bless and I am with you.
Loves & Hugs,
DM

Old 07-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

bar_bar...I was wondering where Lynette was too?? I didn't even see her post in the morning like she usually does. I know she was going to play volleyball again last night and I hope she didn't seriously hurt herself or....

bar_bar...I am so sorry for your hurt I can't even imagine what you are going through. I know you love your dd and your grandchildren very much and I also know the LORD knows your love for them too. Even if you don't know how to pray he knows whats in your heart and remember that Jesus is there interceding for you and them as well. I will remember you and your family in my prayers. We love you Barbara

Coll...I will be praying for your mother...I have a good friend who's had three kidney transplants...I will pray that the LORD will have his hand on the doctors as they do their work.

Tasha...you doing ok with the new job and all that comes with it??

Sandra

Old 07-23-2004, 05:07 PM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Prayers

Dear Lord Please be with Bar-Bar as she and her family go through this crisis with her daughter. Give them the strength and wisdom to guide them and let them know what to do and how to do it.

Col and Sandra I will be saying prayers for your mothers and both of you.

Dear Lord please keep all my sisters safe.Wrap them in your blanket of love and peace. Know what is in their hearts. Let it be your will to help the mother in rehab to continue on the road to recovery and the be with the mother going into surgery. Help to guide the surgeons hands to do what is necessary to heal.

Thank you Lord for all the many blessings you have bestowed upon us. We give ourselves up to you in prayer. Amen.
Old 07-23-2004, 05:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Dearest Barbar, you are especially in my prayers tonight with all you are going through. My heart is just breaking for you. I wished I still lived in your area so I could come over and give you a big hug.
I sent you a PM awhile ago with a couple questions but please do NOT worry about getting back to me on that...I just want you to take care of YOU and I will take care of the other.
Lots of love and hugs to you tonight.

love,train
Old 07-23-2004, 05:19 PM

Thank you everyone for putting my mom in your prayers.
As the saying goes "When it rains, it pours." My family must be in the middle of a monsoon.
In the last 18 months alone-
mom was in the hospital more than out from January 03 -Nov 03, I lost my oldest sister due to reasons I still haven't been told the truth about,.
My uncle passed from lung cancer.
Mom had a slight stroke.
My son inured his private parts in a bicycle accident, then had his legs operated on.
I have been having "female" problems and might possibly need a hysterectomy.
Thank goodness the little ones are healthy.
So you see we need all the prayers we can get.

I will add all of you to my prayers as well.

Thanks again,

Coll
Old 07-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Yeah, wondering how Lynette is doing...

~*It's okay to fall down...it's just not okay to lie there!*~

Old 07-23-2004, 06:17 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Lynette just emailed me and she is fine...she's just been slammed today and trying to get some more canning done. She says she'll be on later. ;-)

Sandra

Closed Thread