Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:49 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Welcome Ljsmom, Apldumplin, and Barbszy. You will find some great ladies here. I admire them for their deep faith and even journaling.

Apldumplin - as stated on other thread you have my deepest sympathy.

Ljsmom - sorry to hear about your DH's cousin and the family situation. I don't like to hear when family's have disagreements like that.

All of our needs and situations and Candy's great story reminds me of this prayer:

Do not look forward to the trials and crosses of this life with dread and fear. Rather, look to them with full confidence that, as they arise, God, to whom you belong, will deliver you from them.
He has guided and guarded you thus far in life. Do you but hold fast to his dear hand, and he will lead you safely through all trials. Whenever you cannot stand, he will carry you lovingly in his arms.
Do not look forward to what may happen tomorrow. The same Eternal Father who cares for you today will take good care of you tomorrow and every day of your life. Either he will shield you from suffering or he will give you the unfailing strength to bear it.
Be at peace then..... St. Francis de Sales

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 07-22-2004, 08:24 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I love that prayer, thank you.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:48 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

thnak you

thank you for my pray you knwo who you are i thank god that i have friend that even though we havent meet you will still pray for me and other people i thank god for youall just keep prying for me ok god bless you all mactom18
Old 07-22-2004, 08:49 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thank you Sandra I'll look forward to receiving that information.

I come to you again with a prayer request - I just found out that the job I was supposed to start in September where I could take DD Lici to work with me is not going to work out and I am in a situation where I will be losing my child care when DD Jenna returns to college. That leaves me with just my home business, that while it is growing, is still not sufficent to provide what my family needs each month. Please pray for guidance in this situation as I do not want to make any wrong choices out of desperation. I know that God will provide for all our needs but it is so hard to deal with sometimes. DH is also in the midst of a very bad job situation with the company being on the verge of closing their doors. I will also be flying with DD Lici out to San Diego to visit my family. My Grandmother is not doing well and has requested to see Lici and since my family is afraid that she won't be around by Christmas time when we had planned to go we are making a trip on the 15th of next month. Good thing is now DS Alex will get to fly home with me instead of alone.

Dear Heavenly Father~
Please be with LJsmom DH's cousin. Please give him strength and hope to deal with the aggressive cancer he is now fighting. If it be your will, please lay your healing hand upon him. Give his family peace and help them to be supportive as he faces this disease.
Please Dear Lord, be with all the women who come into Family Corner. You know the desires of their hearts and the needs of their souls. Be with each one of them as the go through out their day. Lay your blessings on them and let them feel your comforting arms around them.
I pray all things in your Son, Jesus' name
Amen

"Not what we gain, but what we give....measures the worth of the life we live."
http://www.jsantiago.greatesthomebusiness.com
http://saferforyourhome.com
Old 07-22-2004, 08:54 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thanks for the prayer. I think the prayers and poems are great inspiration and some times they work there magic like nothing else will. I am sorry to hear of all the hardships. Prayers always for all.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:59 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I understand that your situation must be scary Julie...I will pray that the LORD leads you in your decisions and gives you peace as you await his answers for your life. I have a few papers to sort through and then I'll be able to give you that info...the office is right now

LORD be with each of my sisters today...I know you cherish each one. Bless them and reveal your will for them in wonderful and mighty ways. In your Son's precious name...Amen

Sandra

Old 07-23-2004, 03:00 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi Ladies -
Just popping in here. This looks like a board I would really like to be a part of.

A little bit about myself....40 years old, married with two children. I work part-time as a church secretary and I'm Christian Ed director for my church.

I would like to request a prayer for my mom, she just got out of the hospital and is now in a nursing home for rehab. Please pray she continues to improve. Thanks so much in advance.
Diane
Old 07-23-2004, 03:03 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Diane...so glad you made it over here;-) There's an awesome group of ladies here!

I will add you mom to my journal...

Dear Heavenly Father,

You know the needs of Diane's mom...encourage her, strengthen her and help her heal...may it be done for your glory. In Jesus' precious name...amen.

Sandra

Where is everyone today???

Old 07-23-2004, 03:14 PM

Hi, bar_bar directed me over to this thread, I'm glad she did.
I would like to request a prayer for my mom. She has to have a stent in her only kidney reopened. It is very delicate surgery. She is very worried about having it done because she has only the one kidney.

Thank you so much.

Coll
Old 07-23-2004, 03:18 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Coll -
Prayers went up for your mom. Please keep us posted on how she is doing.
Diane

Closed Thread