Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 07-18-2004, 06:32 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Welcome Sweet Magnolia!

Paula, I will be praying for your needs...You were right when you expressed your belief in the power of prayer...You have a wonderful group of Christian Sister's when will be praying and interceding on your behalf. What you are going through must be very hard. I know the LORD cares so much for you and your family. He sent his very precious SON to die because of that love and at times when so much pain is happening it is hard to see. Lynette is right that the devil delights in our struggles and pain. I for one try and disappoint him as often as I can! Please feel free to come here whenever you need it. It does NOT matter whether you're a new member of the family or a senior member...we are one and the same here!

Dear Heavenly FATHER,

You know your child Paula...you know the pain and sadness in her life right now. Wrap your loving arms around her and guide her through this situation. Be with each of her children as they deal with some serious issues. Precious JESUS...please intercede on their behalf. Give Paula the peace that passes understanding and the patience to let you work in your timing which we know LORD is always best for us. Please help Paula to dispell the feelings of guilt she has over finances. The enemy so loves to see her struggle...I lift her up to you LORD for your glory. In your SON's precious name....Amen

Sandra

Old 07-18-2004, 07:26 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Sweetmagnolia

Never feel like you are intruding! I just jumped in here one day myself, and they have all treated me like family ever since, we all pray together for each others needs and I really can see God moving in our lives. I pray that God will be with your children with all of the things that are happening to them, that He will strengthen their relationships and their hearts and that He will draw them near to Himself that they will start to desire to live under His will. I pray for financial strengthening for your family and for the return of your health. Things will look up, and please remember that all of these worries are not yours, they are GODS!

~*It's okay to fall down...it's just not okay to lie there!*~

Old 07-18-2004, 10:17 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Welcome kellydid and sweetmagnolia to the prayer thread. the power of prayer is amazing!

Kellydid will pray for you during your surgery and after for a speedy recovery. I'm sure gods light will be shinning over you. I will also pray for your cousins husband and his recovery form bypass surgery.

Sweet magnolia I have read over your thread and will keep all your prayer requests with me. I hope you will keep us posted to how things are going for you and your family.

Today was a sad day for our church family as it was our ministers final day with us. She is an awsome spirit and we are all so sad to see here leave....but understand she is going to be close to her grandmother who needs her now. The hard part now is that it takes about 1 to 2 years to fill her position here so we have fill in ministers and interns till she is replaced. I love to see new ministries from our short term ministers but itis so hard for them to connect with the congregation on a personal level because they are never here long enough. We lost a lot of members last time this happened and our minister has just brought it back to a full ministry. Please keep us in your prayers.

I have a small praise today....My FL got up and out of the house today!!! For those of you who don't know he is severly depressed. I know it is a baby step but the kids are glad to see him out...he may even come to the house for supper tonight!!! I hope this means he is on the long climb up Thanks for all your prayers!

Well off to play with the kids in the pool...Have a blessed day everyone

God bless
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 07-18-2004, 12:02 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I am simply overwhelmed at your answers to my plea for prayers! I want to thank each of you for your prayers! I will continue to visit this thread and keep each of you in my prayers also.

I feel as though I've had a blessing today....when I went to the grocery store, we actually had money left over for the rest of the week! That may not seem like much but it feels like a lot! I do give God the glory for it, without Him I don't believe that woud have happened! Thank you for all your prayers & please continue to remember us in them. I will keep you updated on all of it.

Donna-Marie, you and John are always in my prayers Sweetie! I'm always thinking of you, John, & your situation. I've been praying that you will hold up under this pressure, I know how sick you've been and still are to tell you the truth! My prayers and thoughts are with you always. I know we can't be together face to face, but you are always near in my heart!
Love, Hugs, & Prayers to each of you~~~ Sweet Magnolia

http://summdaysummway.blogspot.com
Old 07-18-2004, 02:37 PM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thank you

Thank you for your prayers. Please continue them. I am a little scared of the surgery Tuesday even though it is minor and outpatient. My cousins husbands recovery is coming along nicely. Will keep you posted on both of us. God bless.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:41 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

prayers needed

I would like to ask for prayers for my husband. I am taking him to the drs today. He has had a cough for over a month and is now running a fever and has achy joints. He doesnt usually complain so when he says he needs to go to the drs I know he REALLY isnt feeling well. Thanks ladies!
Sophie

Last edited by soddark; 07-19-2004 at 06:49 AM.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:47 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hiya Sisters!!

Remember that we need to life up Bar_bar and John as today is his dr appt and they will find out about doing surgery or not today. I heard from Barb last night and she sounds so exhausted and I know that alot of that comes from the concern she has about John and his health. They are both very sweet people and so today, we lift them up in prayer.

Lord, You know how special bar-bar is to us all and her love for You shines through every thing she does and her caring heart has touched many on FC and in her church and actually everyone she has come in contact with, she has mirrored Your image and they have seen You through her.

Today is a difficult day for them...another dr appt and get test results and we would ask that You would scoop them up in Your arms and hug and hold them giving them comfort and peace.

Lord, we would ask that whatever the test results are, that those results be Your will and John and Barb will accept those results and continue to lean on You and Your love.

I thank you for all my praying sisters on this thread, be with each one and I especially lift up Candy, Sweet Magnolia, Mema, Jenna, and Donna-Marie and Minny. Lord, hold them all close guide, comfort, encourage and protect. I ask all this in Your Name and I praise You for beginning to work Your Will on these things even before they were mentioned! In Your Wonderful and Loving Name...Amen!
Old 07-19-2004, 07:06 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Barbara...just wanted to let you know that you and John are in my thoughts and prayers today.

Lord, show Barbara and John you peace today. Give them what they need to make it through one more day...one step at a time. Show them you love and wrap your protective arms around them. Barbara is so precious to us here at FC and we know how much she loves John. Be with them LORD. In your SON's precious name...Amen

Old 07-19-2004, 07:09 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Prayer for Barbar & John

Prayer for Barbar & John,

Dear Lord Jesus,when you walked upon this earth, You healed the sick, gave sight to the blind, caused the lame to walk, and raised the dead. Now we come before you today in behalf of John and Barbar, and pray that you send them Your healing power.
You know and understand their pain, we ask You to ease their suffering, quiet their fears, and direct their eyes to Your cross. Take their hands in Yours so they may receive the peace which You alone can give. Since the Holy Word promises that "in everything God works for good with those who love Him, please accept them into your gracious care.
We pray in Jesus name, Hear our prayer. Amen

Janet <><
Old 07-19-2004, 07:46 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Bar-bar & John will be added to my prayer list today as well.

Our most gracious heavenly Father, I want to thank you for your son that you sent to die for all our sins. Without Him, we would have no hope of salvation or your healing strengths. I want to pray that both John & Bar-bar be uplifted and given the rest they need, that Bar-bar will be refreshed and John will be made whole again. I pray that they will both feel your loving arms around them and that your will shall be done in their lives as well as our own. I would also like to thank you for each of the people in this prayer chain, because of their prayers I can feel you working in my life and I pray that other's will also. In Jesus sweet name, Amen.

Thank you all for welcoming me so lovingly & kindly to this prayer chain! You will all be in my prayers.
Love, Hugs, Happiness, & Prayers~~~ Paula

http://summdaysummway.blogspot.com

Closed Thread