Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Prayer Requests if you need a prayer or want to help others by praying for them, this is the place to be.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 07-09-2004, 07:16 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Lynette as I read your prayer, I pray for this person that has low self esteem, if she is a woman, tell her if she ever needs to talk to someone that had low self esteem, and still fights it from time to time, and would like to start talking to a totally stranger, I will be more than gladly to chat with her...
with my back ground growing up that was my life... and I can relate so much... It was my dh that GOD worked thought to help me over come this, but satan still attack me with this problem..
I can take things wrong at times, as I feel someome is attacking me this is my low self esteem, and then I try to explain to others, and they take it wrong and think I'm harsh, or don't understand, and they become cold it seems.

I can put my foot into my mouth real easy not saying things right and again try to fix it and make it worse.

My prayes are for this person, boy I can relate, and it breaks my heart as I know how those that has it feels.

It can be a task to learn to overcome it but Praise GOD it can be.
all things are Possible thur CHRIST.
and please introduce her to FC and to this site..... we would love to have this person and I feel most women here are so loving that they will understand..

and trying to hide problems only hurts themselves, for that is a bondage when you are not open and upfront when problems hits.
as you know that too, and I think most does, but our flesh takes over so over and this happens.

PLEASE tell her to come to this thread and
be wrap in love.
Old 07-09-2004, 07:32 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I will pass the word on to her!

And thank you so much, Bar-bar for opening up and sharing this thread tends to bring us closer to one another! I so appreciate your opening up your arms to her. Pray that she will want to join and that she will find a comfort in knowing someone here is ready and willing to help her!

Have a blessed day!
Old 07-09-2004, 01:59 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Hmm maybe we need a thread for low self esteem suferers. Everything that Bar-Bar jusst wrote is me. I am so thankful for the tool of my computer. Helps to show we are not alone in the things we go thru.

Thank you Lord for all you have shown me through my computer!!

Praise Him Praise Him all the day long!!!

SueG
Old 07-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Hi everybody,
I have to be away from here for awhile, just have my priorities way our of order. Please pray for me that I can find a job, something meaningful to do. And pray that I learn to use my time better.
hugs, Donna
Old 07-10-2004, 09:44 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Trainlady ..I enjoy your slant on life and all the interesting subject matter you come up with. You are a wonderful person. Maybe you need to stay in here somewhat...for the support. But if you can't ,know that you will be missed dearly.Take care and maybe you'll be back sooner than you think! love and prayers going out to you. When life is serving up lemons it is not always easy to jump in there and make lemonaide. I tend to stare at the lemons till they are spoiled then wonder why I did that. If you find an answer to not wasting time let me know. I bet you do like me and spend time thinking and rethinking everything and not really finding the answers. Anywho don't give up....you seem very tallented and I am sure a job will turn up soon.

Last edited by Candy; 07-10-2004 at 09:55 AM.
Old 07-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Donna...we will miss you terribly I do echo what Candy said so well...we hope you find your answers soon and rejoin us! You are a lovely person and that will be missed. I have continued to pray for your job prospects. God's timing is ALWAYS best so we must rest in his promises...sometimes we want the answer now and he gives it to us when we least expect it. I too stare @ the lemons until they are rotten and fruit flies are swarming them and then think "Gosh, that would have been great lemonaide if I'd gotten my act together!" We love you Donna...come back SOON!!!

Sandra

Old 07-11-2004, 08:04 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Donna~

I have to second Candy and Sandra, both! We will miss you so much! You just got back on! But, hey, sweetie! I understand. I am still in the job search mode as well. Iam doing the temp job for the church but.....temp is it! And even if it were to be a regular job for me....I don't think I could take it. Not enough hours to really pay what we need. ANd I hate like everything to see so greedy! Know what I mean?

We will be praying for you Donna, just be sure and check in from time to time . Hurry back.

Love, hugs and prayers!
Lynette
Old 07-11-2004, 08:49 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Donna,
I think that it is awesome that you have decided to work on your priorities... I definately need to do that as well, I love FC, but I do get carried away sometimes.

~*It's okay to fall down...it's just not okay to lie there!*~

Old 07-11-2004, 08:51 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Currently tryin to convince myself to be ready and out of the house in 15 min for church... don't wanna as usual!

~*It's okay to fall down...it's just not okay to lie there!*~

Old 07-11-2004, 12:27 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

It was so hard to get out of bed this morning. this was my first Sunday off from teaching Sunday School where i HAD to be at church. My DS didnt want to go then God dropped something in my spirit. i was able to tell DS that God will bless us for going and worshipping Him when we really dont want to go. We needed to be faithful. Thank You Lord. Bless us he did. It was a great sermon that confirmed some things to me about ministry. Have you ever heard of David Ruis? He is a pastor in the Vinyard Churches and a Christian songwriter. We had the pleasure and blessings of having him speak to us this morning. god used him well. Have a great Sunday all!
Blessings!

Trainlady you are always in our prayers! Come back soon. i have enjoyed your company.

SueG

Closed Thread